Honda's peepings

Gotta go to town, not run walk for the boy but I'm taking him with me and we'll stop off at the woods to let him run around.

It's lovely and sunny here!:) makes a blomin' change!

Morning Honda :) Its all a bit gloomy here...hope it brightens up later on. Altho im at work all day :( Booo!!

That pic looks gorgeous x x

Enjoy the day HP! Xx

So no spin today but........I got day one of 30 day shred in there!

So looking forward to my tea! I'm hungry!

So folk keep saying to me.... 'oh have you lost weight' then grabbing their cheeks.....on their face!

How much can I lose off my face?!,!

I'm sure I read that someone said Atkins loses from the head down......just wish it would hurry up to my middle and stay there a while ;)

Morning all my lovelies. Today is yet again a glorious day, think I'll try a walk run with the boy, see if I can ease my hamstrings off, think the shred got me! Eek!

Must up my water, been forgetting and fear there won't be a loss this week.

Have fun whatever you're doing today. Xx

Omg! Get this! I just gained 10 pounds!!

Hee hee! Put on a pair of trousers I haven't worn in ages and there was a tender in the pocket!mall freshly washed and smelling nice :D bonus!

Food today has been
B- an oopsie roll and some salami.
L-chicken pakora and cauli rice.
Just had a mim, but my version with no oil.

I've just not been hungry today, been doing loads though. Walked the boy, did my Shred day 2, it's a little better. But my knees are bothering me, I'm gonna speak to my spin man about that tonight.

Evening! Just had my tea, mmmm I love Atkins! I wasn't in love with spin tonightm:(

Oh Bren, there is nothing like a good ferret round your pockets! I once had a mountain of washing to do and found £75 in notes and coins....that doesnt happen anymore! :D

Morning HP... Knees are a nuisance aren't they?!

Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Morning HP:)

Morning all! Well I'm only gonna walk the dog and then do the shred today. OH wants to go for a long beach walk tomorrow so I'll save myself for that and my knees.

Trout it was meant to be sunny today but so far it's hazy and dull....pah! Roll on summer! If we get one!

Morning Honda, I know I'm really disappointed in the weather too and they promised- probably because I have today and the weekend off. :rant2:

Happy Shredding. x

Back