Hoping to be a FanFreakingTastic Yummy Mummy!!

****update*****

Kimberley aka Bambalina: 1

KitKat aka Tempt-a-nator: 0

Yes rather than eat it I have decided I don't really need it, it's a treat and to be far in my sandwich I had 10g cheese 15ml of mayo mixed with low fat ceaser dressing and 10g of olivio low fat spread.... That was my treat!!!

Ps: the soup was good THE SANWICH WAS AMAZING!! Dry roasted chicken on whole meal with a bit of rocket and red onion, the above dressing all on toasted whole meal mmmmmm, 450 cals..... My new fav sandwich!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannah13 said:
Migraine settling down, just found out I have an interview tomorrow for a pgce course so just preparing myself tomorrow.

If I get offered a place got to decide which course to do as just started a post grad course at a different uni I got on. Lol if only I could do both.

Ohhh I hate migraines!!! (doubt anyone loves them lol), glad its easing up a bit!!

What's a pgce course?

Oooo check you out :D super smart mama lol

xx

Bambalina11 said:
Ohhh I hate migraines!!! (doubt anyone loves them lol), glad its easing up a bit!!

What's a pgce course?

Oooo check you out :D super smart mama lol

xx

It's a course to become a qualified teacher I finished my degree dec 2010 lol was writing my dissertation in labour at the hospital :)

It's a year course to get qualified teaching status but the other course is to gain early years professional status both good courses but with different outcomes so would have to weigh up pros and cons of each course.

Reading through I sound old having a nearly 14 year old 11 year old and the younger 2. But I'm not that old lol 31 will be 32 in November.

Hi honey

I'm just stopping by to say.... I'm joining weight watchers tonight... I so want to lose my weight and I just cant seem to stay on plan with SlimFast and I cannot afford to pile any more weight on so i need to take action! I loved SW but i know it inside out and it didn't teach me anything about portion control so I am going to give ww a try. I think I also need the pressure of knowing that i am going to get weighed each week.

My hubby must be thinking, here we go again. When I joined SW before I thought I'd proved something by getting to target but stupidly i never maintained it so here I am yet again joining yet another slimming class. :doh:

I am going to be keeping my beady eye on your diary so keep up the fantastic work... your 30th birthday will be here before you know it :candle1:

****update*****

Kimberley aka Bambalina: 1

KitKat aka Tempt-a-nator: 0

Yes rather than eat it I have decided I don't really need it, it's a treat and to be far in my sandwich I had 10g cheese 15ml of mayo mixed with low fat ceaser dressing and 10g of olivio low fat spread.... That was my treat!!!

Ps: the soup was good THE SANWICH WAS AMAZING!! Dry roasted chicken on whole meal with a bit of rocket and red onion, the above dressing all on toasted whole meal mmmmmm, 450 cals..... My new fav sandwich!!

xx

that sandwich sounds amazing!!!!! will need to give it a whirl.

good luck with ww becky xx

Nah don't sound old at all Hun!!

Gosh so many decisions!! I think if it were me I'd go with the teaching

Xx

BeckyT said:
Hi honey

I'm just stopping by to say.... I'm joining weight watchers tonight... I so want to lose my weight and I just cant seem to stay on plan with SlimFast and I cannot afford to pile any more weight on so i need to take action! I loved SW but i know it inside out and it didn't teach me anything about portion control so I am going to give ww a try. I think I also need the pressure of knowing that i am going to get weighed each week.

My hubby must be thinking, here we go again. When I joined SW before I thought I'd proved something by getting to target but stupidly i never maintained it so here I am yet again joining yet another slimming class. :doh:

I am going to be keeping my beady eye on your diary so keep up the fantastic work... your 30th birthday will be here before you know it :candle1:

You have to go whatever is comfortable for you!!!! Eeek excited for you I'm sure it'll be your niche Hun :)

You better start a diary over there so I can ope a can of whoop asssss if u need it lol :D

when u starting your ww? xx

I seem to go off track when I start a food diary for some reason!! I'll let you know if I do...

I'm going to join at 6pm tonight, no time like the present as they say! x

Ok this morning hectic, didn't have my shake today as too busy to make it in morning!!

Did an hours Callanetics then the school run walk from holl!!

Feeling good today but in a chocolate mood! Rather than deprive I've had a 2 finger kit kat and later on gonna have a slice of toast with 12g Belgium choco spread (bout 150 cals)

Apart from that I'm feeling good today bit tired but that's cause Sof woke up at 4am!!!

Roll on bed time tonight xx

Ok this morning hectic, didn't have my shake today as too busy to make it in morning!!

Did an hours Callanetics then the school run walk from holl!!

Feeling good today but in a chocolate mood! Rather than deprive I've had a 2 finger kit kat and later on gonna have a slice of toast with 12g Belgium choco spread (bout 150 cals)

Apart from that I'm feeling good today bit tired but that's cause Sof woke up at 4am!!!

Roll on bed time tonight xx

You woke up at 4am but didn't have time to make your shake? Looks like you are going to be getting up at 3.45am tomorrow! :p x

Hahahaha! I lay in bed for hour and a half then got up coffee, excercise DVD then THE KIDS WOKE UP ALL HoLL BROKE LOOSE lol :D

xx

God I'm so hungry right now!!! I'm like thinking of bad foods!!!!!

And I just ate for cocktail sausages!! That's 100cals gone!! On a tiny little thing.....

I'm having a ready meal for dinner with a good to yourself chicken Kiev, I know that's too much processed food but I'm like in proper carbs AND need cheese with chocolate mode!! Plus I have a headache where I fricking skipped meals and didn't eat until 10:30am I was up from 5:30!!! Grrrrrrrhhhh!

You do not understand how much I want to eat right now and I'm not talking about the above I'm on about a whole freaking pizza.with wings.and dips.and loaded potato skins..... I won't do it but I freaking want it!!!!

I think (I'm rubbish at remembering exact date) that it may be coming to my TOTM, I hope so cause this mood is dangerous....argggghhhhhhh!!!

Rant over!

xx

Bambalina11 said:
God I'm so hungry right now!!! I'm like thinking of bad foods!!!!!

And I just ate for cocktail sausages!! That's 100cals gone!! On a tiny little thing.....

I'm having a ready meal for dinner with a good to yourself chicken Kiev, I know that's too much processed food but I'm like in proper carbs AND need cheese with chocolate mode!! Plus I have a headache where I fricking skipped meals and didn't eat until 10:30am I was up from 5:30!!! Grrrrrrrhhhh!

You do not understand how much I want to eat right now and I'm not talking about the above I'm on about a whole freaking pizza.with wings.and dips.and loaded potato skins..... I won't do it but I freaking want it!!!!

I think (I'm rubbish at remembering exact date) that it may be coming to my TOTM, I hope so cause this mood is dangerous....argggghhhhhhh!!!

Rant over!

xx

I could so join you on that food binge sounds yummy

I know!! Heck come Xmas I'm soooo having a break!! I did have a mini pain au chocolate that was 125cals over,.......Don't care was worth it lol xx

An extra 125 cals won't have any impact on your weight loss honey and if you enjoyed it, it was 125 cals well spent!

I went to ww, it's going to take me a little bit around the points values but I feel really, really motivated and focussed... Woooo hoooo!

When I jumped on the scales at class I was 11st 12.5lbs which means I have lost a couple of lbs this week as 1, I got weighed with my clothes on and I didn't when I was at home and 2, I got weighed in the evening whereas at home I got weighed in the morning... Happy days!!

Try and stay away from the chocadooby and think if the new slinky you at crimbo x

BeckyT said:
An extra 125 cals won't have any impact on your weight loss honey and if you enjoyed it, it was 125 cals well spent!

I went to ww, it's going to take me a little bit around the points values but I feel really, really motivated and focussed... Woooo hoooo!

When I jumped on the scales at class I was 11st 12.5lbs which means I have lost a couple of lbs this week as 1, I got weighed with my clothes on and I didn't when I was at home and 2, I got weighed in the evening whereas at home I got weighed in the morning... Happy days!!

Try and stay away from the chocadooby and think if the new slinky you at crimbo x

I know was just doing my usual fretting!!

WW is good!! My only thing was when I done it it was the old points system that I learned when I tried the new pro points I couldn't relate. BUT as you haven't done the old system you will be fine!! It's basically calorie counting but points instead (if that makes sense) and it may well be better suited for you esp when your working away as in one of the booklets they will have the points values for all restaurants/takeaways, so you can still go carvery ect and stay within your points :D well done on the weight loss :D that's sooo good! Will be excited to hear from you about it I'll know you'll smash it!!xx

Morning!

What time did you get up this morning?!?

I'm excited about my day ahead on ww! I need to have a read through my books again and get used to how many pro points things are. I have done the old ww but it was a lot of years ago and I certainly don't remember it... I've been brainwashed by SW!!!

I hope you have time to make your shake today!! WI for you tomorrow!! x

BeckyT said:
Morning!

What time did you get up this morning?!?

I'm excited about my day ahead on ww! I need to have a read through my books again and get used to how many pro points things are. I have done the old ww but it was a lot of years ago and I certainly don't remember it... I've been brainwashed by SW!!!

I hope you have time to make your shake today!! WI for you tomorrow!! x

I did new pro points system found my card yesterday from last year and I lost nearly every week so good luck :)

Back