Horse Riding Exerciser

ha ha - what a brilliant thread- and there was me thinking it was a serious one!:8855:
I have tried the I-joy out and I must say its a bit of a disappointment after the real thing. Only good thing is you dont have to muck it out each night after work in the freezing cold, or have to break the ice on the water troughs in the field when you turn out!!:sigh:
Seriously though if anyone is thinking of learning when they lose a bit more weight they need wait no longer!! There are a couple of places in the country that have mechanical horses, and they are like a very well schooled version of the real thing. You look at yourself in the mirror to check your posture all the time and the instructor is standing next to you slightly adjusting your posture and barking out orders!! You can learn to ride first!!

I've heard that, they call the mechanical horse Trigger don't they? Or something?

Oh my god, so it buzzes along to music?? The mind boggles.

I saw this in the Makro flyer, told OH about it and he made some rather rude suggestions about it! I thought it looked brill but expensive.

I suppose i should be serious now, if that is even imaginable for me. Lets see the pics charlie

I promise i wont laugh at the thing buzzing between your legs

That Gillian McKeith woman did a show once about trying to reduce the size of women's bums. These were on there, they came second out of like ten or twelve different techniques! So they have to be good for you.

For those of us who don't have money to spare for fun toys like this. There are similar ways to lose inches! ;)

B x

Charlie, I'm surprised you don't look happier, riding something like that!

That looks well cool.
If you don't mind me asking, How much did it cost?
I mean the actual one, not the toy from Ann Summers......
lol!

PB - It was great fun - I just don't like having photo taken!! & B I can guarentee I can feel the muscles after (I think we've gone back to smutty!) & I'm also using other ways of keeping fit too! ;)

AG1981 - I spent £240 on the machine, but I was recommended to get it by my chiropractor (& I pay him enough, so I'm evening out what I'm not gonna have to pay him! lol). I have a problem with my back (had some problems since birth, but the problems have been agravated by my weight & apparently this is recommended for increasing muscle tone in the area I have problems - therefore I had a "medical reason" to go shopping! :8855:

First off an apology for reviving such a smutty thread:D

I have one of the Ijoy Rides, it arrived on Friday, and was wondering how you were getting on with your machine.

Mine has the 4 settings, warm up. light, med, full. Ive been using it on warm up & med but dont really feel it in my muscles. I've had a small twinge in my legs sometimes after but the biggest pain appears to be in my bum. I think its bruised, its obviously not as well padded as I thought :8855:

Im planning on using it every day, will let you know if I see feel any improvements. Do you still use yours, how are you getting on?

Back