ho's got a wii fit?

hi there sorry if this has been posted b4 im desprate for a wii fit and my fiance said he would buy it and was just wondering how good is it? have you noticed an increase in weight loss since you have had it?? thank you kel xx x

i doooo.. i looove it.. :D:D.. totally worth the price i think.. totally..
First week i used it.. i lost twelve lbs.. :D

x x

I love my Wii fit! just not been well enough to use it the last couple of weeks, but it does make exercise fun which is very important.

you need to have a nintendo Wii the Wii fit is a "game" comes with disc and a fit pad that you stand on to do various exercises. Its brill! The Wii is about £180 and the Wii fit is £70 x x x

The whole family loves mine!!! I have to kick them off so I can do my bit!!!!!

Only had mine a week & love it. It told me I had lost 6lbs this week & when I went to WI I'd lost 5.5lbs so pretty accurate. A really fun way to exercise.Let us know how u get on if u buy one.

the hardest bit hun will be finding one. I have benn trying for ages and cant get one anywhere!!

the hardest bit hun will be finding one. I have benn trying for ages and cant get one anywhere!!
It took me ages to get one but then I registered on a stock update website & they emailed me everytime someone somewhere had one in stock.I missed out loads of times cause I hadn't checked my emails then one day got lucky & got it from Amazon.

yes i have one and finding it lots of fun, dont even realise how long iv'e been on it sometimes. I'm averaging 40mins a day which is a miracle for me and really toning up nicely now with no saggy skin thank god

I love mine

Smyths toy shops have them here in NI

It took me ages to get one but then I registered on a stock update website & they emailed me everytime someone somewhere had one in stock.I missed out loads of times cause I hadn't checked my emails then one day got lucky & got it from Amazon.

which web site hun?

Back