Hospital stay

beccaferg

So after Friday mornings Nutella incident I jumped straight back on the wagon. Then Friday night my 4 month old developed severe croup and has been hospitalised, as I'm staying in hospital with her I've just been grabbing food as and when I can, so it's fair to say the lipotrim has gone out the window. She's much better and were hoping to be released this evening so I'm going to jump straight back on the wagon again tomorrow. It should have been weigh day today but I will have the 3 days of lipotrim I missed to try and lose some of the weight I've gained before jumping on the dreaded scales. Obviously the most important thing is my little girly's health but I am not looking forward to getting back into ketosis!!!

Oh no Becca, glad she's on the mend. Yep get back on it and hopefully any weight you've gained will be water and come off quickly x x x

No one can blame you for not sticking to it 100%, you had far more important things to deal with. Glad things are looking brighter and your getting back on the wagon!! X x x

Sorry to hear this :-(
Last month, I had to take my other half to A&E in the middle of the night as he had agonising pains in his lower abdomen - turns out it was kidney stone, but I didn't think to take any food packs with me.....I was there FOURTEEN hours with only water and black coffee...was by far the hardest day I've had - if the hospital shop had been opened, I would have eaten a sandwich for sure! Hope your daughter is fully recovered soon!

Thanks everyone, Lily was released yesterday and is doing so much better, we have a nursing team called the craft popping in for the next few days to keep an eye on her, she's such a beautiful little smiler you would never know how poorly she's been.
I've been back on the lipotrim today and managed 100% bring on tomorrow :) x

Back