How are you target members doing out there?

You did well Lynne...we all know that staying around the target is not so easy.

Jaffa, thanks great idea to google search tofutti recipes...will do that tomorrow.

My weigh in was good too...1/2lb off and bottom of target range...I do like to be down there if I'm truthful.

Thank you, and well done to you!

I need to be nearer the bottom! ...lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost 0.5lb so I am going away to New York for my 40th 1.5lb below target which was my goal to be under target when I went away and I have achieved that

You have too...and worked hard for it!! Well done and I know you'll have a fab 40th celebration and make so many memories in NY.
I haven't been there because we landed in New Jersey, stayed for 2 nights to recoup and then flew on to Dayton, Ohio. We also had a week in Canada... We were away for 5 weeks altogether.

Can`t join you target members this week :(

After a great week last week, an STS this week :(
I have been a bit poorly tho, I`ll use that as an excuse!

I did that the week before I hit target too GrannieAnnie (my first ever STS! Grrrr )- then had a 41/2lb loss the following week :) I do notice too that I retain more water when I'm ill. xxx

Can`t join you target members this week :(

After a great week last week, an STS this week :(
I have been a bit poorly tho, I`ll use that as an excuse!

Your good week will probably pay off next week at the scales!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

WoooHooo... WI tonight and I managed to gain a pound :)

It feels really weird to write that and, although I've tagged it with a smiley face I'm feeling a bit 'meh' about it if I'm honest. I know I NEED to gain, but it's scary after 54 weeks of losses (and 1 sts lol). Anyway, this week I added in the soups, plus starchy carbs 5 days (brown rice and potatoes - not together obviously), plus my extra Hexb (and a 3rd hexb every other day) and more fruit. This week I'll cut back a bit on the starches as I really don't particularly enjoy them (unlike my soups and hexb which I love) and see if that makes the difference between gaining and sts ... I know I still need to gain a little, but I'd rather do it slowly while trying to work out the balance.

Yay!! I've just been given an 'under the worktop' freezer by a colleague for all my SW batch cooked meals Not only does that mean that the main freezer can be used for the rest of the family lol, but also that my soup maker is going to get a major hammering this week!:D

It's that sort of workplace Janet :) It's such a small company that we all not only know each other well but also each others spouses, children, grandchildren etc - I handmade all the wedding favours and sewed chair covers for this chap's daughter's wedding a couple of years ago. It's a good place to work and we're all friends as well as colleagues :D

Back