How are you target members doing out there?

A pound on for me this week, which means I am a pound under target. It's my birthday next week so I suspect I will end up at the other end of the target range!

Just having a quick catch up now I am back from New York. I have my post holiday weigh in next Tuesday but I don't think I am out of target range plus I have a few days to eat lots of speed and super free when I get over the jet lag !!
I still feel too sick to eat properly

Glad you had a good time Jaffa, and yes, a good few days to work on that gain!

Also, glad to see that I am not the only Target Member that keeps an eye on their weight at home!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I always find ginger great for combating nausea (and it's supposed to be good for motion sickness and jet lag too) ... do you have any ginger tea? Or if you have root ginger you could make your own with a couple of discs cut from it in boiling water (even nicer with lemon and sweetener).

Saturdays are an odd day ... I have my meals planned but feel the need to be busy today or I'm going to graze, so more soup making (curried parsnip and an experiment with broad beans and ham I'm thinking) and the ironing will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow.

Hope you feel better soon x

I can finally join this thread officially!!
Had a 2lb loss to leave me at target. Now 8st11.5lbs!!

I`ll introduce myself briefly.
I`m Annette. I have 3 children and 10 grandchildren. Hence I`m GrannieAnnie!!

Did get to target about 3 years ago at 9st7lbs but fell off the wagon.
Rejoined SW in May at 9st11.5lbs so it`s taken some to lose a stone!!

Congratulations!

Oooh! Let me know how it turns out please :) I love mushroom soup, but haven't quite worked out which recipe will work best.

I made the curried parsnip soup in mine yesterday and immediately lost two portions of it to (non sw) visitors lol - it's extremely yummy. I made the broad bean and ham batch too, which is also delicious :D ... it's official, my house no longer has left overs or veg past it's best, just soup ingredients ;)

It was very tasty.

It made 3 portions so we had it all between us.

My husband fried an onion and leek in frylight then put it in the soup maker with veg stock half way between min and max seasoning a pack of chestnut mushrooms chopped up splash of milk which probably wasn't neccesary and that was it

21 minutes later beautifully blended mushroom soup

Excuse the non SW friendly New York bagels

Attachments

• 1412517725164.jpg
    1412517725164.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 87
Back