How are you target members doing out there?

Enjoy your food

One pound on for me this week, so half a pound above Target, need to get that off in my week's grace!

Two and a half off for me this week, which means I'm two pounds under my bottom target range. I'm really pleased because I'm on holiday next week and now I can relax and just concentrate on having a really good time.

Jo I hope you enjoy yourself on holiday are you going anywhere nice ?
Thank you! I'm going to London for four days - we are staying in a really nice hotel and doing the shopping/theatre/galleries thing. I am really looking forward to it!

Try not to be upset Jaffa - it might well just be lag, and isn't that half the point of being slightly under target before you were away?
I lost 0.5 in my first week at target - it was a nice surprise as I thought I'd put on. Going through the same issues this week. Feeling constantly cold which makes me want to eat. I'd like a loss for some wriggle room this week as have my hubby's birthday meals the following week but I don't seem to have my normal strong will this week. Should be able to be good all weekend though so there's still time.
Hope you're all having a good few days.

You'll soon get that 1/2lb off Lynne.

Well done Jo...really enjoy your holiday and without any weight worries is the best way!! You've done very well.

It is good to know we are all in the same maintaining boat with the up and down waves !!

Jo I hope you enjoy yourself on holiday are you going anywhere nice ?

Ginlin I'm sure you will get back on track for next week

Hope so girls!

Weighed in yesterday with a half pound loss!!

Despite an off plan weekend last week, so really pleased!

Going to start planning ahead for Christmas very soon, food-wise I mean.
I always find it a bit of a trial. Hubby will always say he doesn`t want to buy very much.
Then the week before the day he`ll complain about how we haven`t got this or that. Half of it never gets eaten.

Need a game plan this year as I don`t want to undo all my hard work for the sake of a few days. I`m not really a Christmas-y person. I suffer from SAD and as the festive season is at the darkest time of year I find it really difficult.

Got the latest SW magazine and will get the Christmas cookbook when it`s on sale. Only available to those buying a 12 week countdown at the moment. Hopefully I`ll get some inspiration.

Annette...well done you for thinking ahead as far as Christmas and the foodie side.

Lynne we had our tags to write last week...but had to stick them on a Christmas tree.

I looked back at my weigh ins over that time last year...between Christmas & New Year I was up 1 1/2lb. I'd be happy with that again. Our usual weigh in will be on Mondays instead of Wednesdays. I think it's amazing that SW doesn't close for any holiday times.

I didn't weigh in Christmas eve or NYE last year as she only ran morning classes and I work Christmas eve. NYE I really saw no point in weighing in

On 16th December last year I was 0.5lb under target and 6th January I was slap bang at the end of my range as I put on 3.5lb but I never went out of range as I lost the week after so I am not too worried about this year.

I am debating not weighing this week as mentally I don't think I can cope with a third gain in 3 weeks and I know it is virtually 100% likely

My target weight is 11st 6.5lbs.....

13.12.11 = 11st 5lbs
03.01.12 = 11st 5.5lbs

18.12.12 = 11st 7.5lbs
08.01.13 = 11st 8.5lbs

17.12.13 = 11st 8.5lbs
07.12.14 = 11st 9.5lbs

Not bad gains considering what I eat and drink over the festive season and new year, but, what will this year bring?

Well done both of you...I'd say target members know they can't take their finger off it or up she goes!!

Jaffa, you know you haven't been well and the food yesterday didn't help so can you go to group and just not weigh? I know that happens at my group with some target members who are regulars.

Back