How are you target members doing out there?

Whoop whoop 1lb off last night and back into target zone! And I get my present for getting to target tomorrow!!! I brought myself a new car!!!

Gluten free soda bread is next on my list for experimenting with Janet :D Just need to pick up some brown rice and rye flours when I go shopping tomorrow ... I've also found an ordinary white flour Jack Monroe recipe that doesn't call for (relatively expensive) buttermilk - she just uses ordinary semi skimmed milk and a couple of tablespoons of bottled lemon juice. I'm going to have a play with combining recipes ... I'll let you know how it goes!

Molly...funny thing happened today, Joseph went to Morrisons to get me some more of my new found bread...seems it wasn't soda bread but sourdough bread I was eating! lol. Well no matter...and bonus, they sell that one all week.

Whoop whoop 1lb off last night and back into target zone! And I get my present for getting to target tomorrow!!! I brought myself a new car!!!
Congratulations!!

I weighed today and am back in my target range (by judicious coat-wearing - at my consultant's suggestion!). Can't help but feel that is "cheating", but at least it meant I didn't have to pay!

So i actually put on 1/2lb last night and was gutted, but consultant had long talk with me prior to group and suggested i see how i go for next 2 weeks and if im hovering around the same weight she said i should call target at 10st (was 9st7) as im then in my target range. (currently 9st12) She said she knows its hard as i have been at my other target for nearly 2 years but obviously my body is happier here. Was very reluctant to as ive worked damn hard to get to that 9st7, however went to usual gym sesh this morning and did my stats with the trainer and even though im 3lb heavier than when i started (at target) i actually have 9lb MORE muscle weight (therefore conversely less fat) so its clearly the more intense cardio boxing ive taken up lately thats packing a bit of muscle on which is altering my weight as i 'bulk up'. So feeling much happier today, quite proud of how ive changed my body make-up since the gym and think i will take her advice and call target and maintain around here. Im happy with my size 10 clothes fitting and sometimes its that and not the pounds i think i need to remind myself to go by!

I definitely agree clairejo3. We get very hung up on the scales saying what we think they should say, but need to actually listen to our clothes. If you are comfortable in a size 10 then stay there. You may find if you go to your original target weight you end up between sizes.

I lost two pounds yesterday so I am at my lower end of target which I wanted to do as I have a busy Feb ahead of me.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I have made breakfast muffins for my tasting night tomorrow but they aren't as nice as last time I made them - more practice needed :) (howver I know last time I made them I ate almost all of them in one day :cool: that many eggs in 1 day would not be healthy!) Are you taking anything Janet?

Back