How do you know if ketosis is gone??

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
:( i think ive knocked myself out of ketosis!

I took anadin yesterday and wasnt sure what would happen, and i dont know if im being paranoid but the bad taste in my mouth doesnt seem to be as strong!!

:(

Painkillers do not knock you out of ketosis as they don't vcontain carbs...maybe the caffeine in it made a small change, but I don't hink you should be fretting about a headache tablet or two! If you are out of ketosis you will know as you will be very very hungry and the first thing you are likely to want to eat is some form of refined carb...(choc, cake, bread, etc)

Aww thank you Nex!!
Your like a fountain of knowledge!! You have been a great great help to me these past couple of days thank you!!!

No worries, keep going and stay positive!

MY bad breath came back with a vegenance so i think it was just the toothpaste keeping it fresh this morning lol!!
I was in the works toilet brushing my teeth and tongue again and some girl walked in and was giving me funny looks lol

My mum is a nurse and borught me some sticks home... the ketosis square turned a fab shade of violet... how can u tell how far into ketosis youa re from this?!?! xxx

My mum is a nurse and borught me some sticks home... the ketosis square turned a fab shade of violet... how can u tell how far into ketosis youa re from this?!?! xxx

try this chart:

ketochart.gif

Fantastic!! looks like i'm doing ok!! thanks for your help!! :)

I got mine from ebay they were about £3.50 and took 1 day to arrive!

Painkillers do not knock you out of ketosis as they don't vcontain carbs...maybe the caffeine in it made a small change, but I don't hink you should be fretting about a headache tablet or two! If you are out of ketosis you will know as you will be very very hungry and the first thing you are likely to want to eat is some form of refined carb...(choc, cake, bread, etc)

Thats handy to know! :D

And ketosis sticks, i think im guna buy some! Although ... my breath is rank!! i hate it but atleast im doing something right!!!! haha

Haha same here summer, and i have to give people feedback on their calls etc and im sooo embarrased lol!!

I carry listerine mouthwash around with me and the little listerine strip thingys - theyre a god send!! :D

Ive got the wrong mouthwash have to buy some today after work,

But i do have a toothbrush and toothpaste :) lol

Back