How long does it take to come out of ketosis?!?!

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
I'm having a drink tonight. Just cos its been a really sh**ty week! I just don't care tonight!!! I ate three biscuits, two breaded chicken bits and two scoops of icream, in an attempt to break ketosis first! ;-) Think that was enough before I opened the cider??? Maybe it's just cos I haven't had a drink in months, but its certainly gone to my head already!!!

Lol I love the way you're asking after having the drink? I don't even know but I'd imagine it can be rapid, surely if your body needs to burn the food it will switch back to normal pretty swiftly? Enjoy the cider, I love cider especially fruit ones :D

Lol! Surely the only thing better than crisps to soak it up would be chips? ;) I shouldn't tempt you!

Just got back from Tesco getting coke for the OH and it's seriously no wonder people get fat, as soon as you walk in all the ends are stuff for £1... All crisps and chocolate!!!

Oh buttons you naughty cat! But it sounds like a good night :) Hope you're not regretting it too much this morning, and back on the straight and narrow for you my girl! I'm hoping not to do the same this weekend, but not promising anything. ;)

Oh, sorry, I forgot the most important bit. :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Ha ha ha waterworks, that made me smile :) Yes, was naughty but I did enjoy it. It also had another benefit, I erm, how shall I put it.. hadn't 'been' most the week, and lets just say I feel much more refreshed this morning! Am back on track today, and have gone back to Exante - I just don't like the S+S, far too sweet for me, and although you get 4 a day, the portions are smaller so I haven't found them very filling. Onwards and upwards, tallyho!!!

Ha ha!! Someone got a telling off, glad you're back into 100%as promised!

I'm on that other boat too, since before refeed *blush* feeling a bit hippo like today! Maybe I need to start adding in cider to my diet, one of my five a day anyway? Lol ;)

Back