How long til I lose about 7 stone

This is one of those questions like how long is a piece of string, I am 33 female, currently weigh 20.1stone and I am looking to lose about 7 stone and aiming and preying I can reach this by Septemeber 2012, on average is it a deffo you can loose 1 stone per month. I know I will stick to it religiosuly and also exercising, I know sometimes muslce can weigh more than fat if I start training at the gym

Hi,
well it totally depends on your self. Its taken me just over a year to lose 7 stone. I lost the first 4 stone in 9 months then the rest on lipotrim. But with xmas and being ill its chucked me off my plans. I would set your self mini goals hun. But good luck x

Hey hun... I lost 5 stone in 20 weeks..... On lipotrim...

I reckon you will lose more than the stone a month.... Make sure you up your water if you are exercing!!!

Going to the gym shouldnt have too much affect.... Muscle weighs the same as fat... But muscle is less dense... so make sure you take measurements aswell!!!! : )

xXXXx

Hi foxeeylady.. I lost 9lb in my first week, and 4lb every single week after that, so i definitely averaged just over a stone a month.. It does differ from person to person, but there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to lose 7 stone by September, if not earlier.. It's hard but sooooooo worth it...Good luck hun x x

I neeeed to lose atleast 4.5 st by 21st may!! Is it possible ladies? :( plz say yesss! Got a hol booked.. Not been on one since my honeymoon n that was 5 years ago n quite **** tbh :0 thoh lookin bak I was skinny then this one cud be worse bein a big fatty :0 Thoh destination will be nicer m sure but my body??? Not so sure! Do u guys think it's achievable? X

@ Dee r u from Glasgow? Is ur name donnamarie by any chance? :) I used to know someone that looks alott like u! :) x

I neeeed to lose atleast 4.5 st by 21st may!! Is it possible ladies? :( plz say yesss! Got a hol booked.. Not been on one since my honeymoon n that was 5 years ago n quite **** tbh :0 thoh lookin bak I was skinny then this one cud be worse bein a big fatty :0 Thoh destination will be nicer m sure but my body??? Not so sure! Do u guys think it's achievable? X

@ Dee r u from Glasgow? Is ur name donnamarie by any chance? :) I used to know someone that looks alott like u! :) x
I reckon if you are 100% you will lose that hun!!!

No chick... its not me!!! I'm a Manchester lass!!! Lol...

X

Lol Thot I wud ask coz u do look a lot like this girl I knew :) she was carazzyyy!! Lol in a good way thoh!! :)
Thx hun thoh m not sure :( x

To be honest I think your target of 4.5 stone in 3 months is unrealistic, and you could be setting yourself up to fail if you are disappointed. You've read it yourself on here - the average is a stone a month. So look at anything above that as a bonus. Losing 3 stone between now and your holiday is still a fabulous loss!!! Also, you can plan properly for your size for your holiday clothes. Wouldn't it be dreadful if you convinced yourself that you'd be a dress size smaller than the reality and be cheesed off on your holiday.

Said with support - because a dose of reality is the world we live in. Also, start thinking about meal plans for the two weeks before you go - then you'll be in the right mindset of what to select to eat on holiday. Lisa

Back