How many days to not feel hungry?

willowmcg

I have been on diet with a few days doing working solution, but I still feel so hungry! How long does this take to go? I could eat a horse some days, although try not to, lol. Usually I have a thin slice of cheese or slice of ham to stave off the hunger pains, sometimes a cup of bouillon, which helps. Cold water makes it worse.
Just wish I could get into the 'no hunger' state

Im using Total solution and it took me around 5 days for the hunger to completely go. Still get loud rumbles now and again though!

Thanks Loser. Some days I am so hungry, and today instead of having a slice of ham we went to McDonalds, so I have decided to break today and tomorrow and get back on 100% before I go on holiday in 12 days. Stupid, I know and to be honest I really didnt even enjoy it!

you're really struggling with this atm arnt you.

would it be worth considering breaking till after your hols then you have a fresh start when you come back. saves beating yourself up over it all.

I agree with Loser85 on this one. I know from my own experience that when it's only a week or 2 till a holiday or event and you want to lose more than you physically can in the time left... Then it's just very hard to be properly focused.

As said, why don't you give yourself a break and start again after you hols? That way you find ome back with nothing in the pipeline to get in the way and have to break your diet again for.

The reason I like VLCD's so much is because there's a hard & fast rule to stick to. No decisions about food, what to have, what to avoid... It's not even a factor. Exante (which I am also currently doing myself to lose some recent holiday weight) is a complete food replacement plan. So, no food. At all. No cheese, or little pieces of ham, as hard as that it...

But it's even harder if you have little bits as it blurs the lines of what's allowed. And leads to eventual big cheats, in my experience.

No food, just packs. It works, the hunger is bearable, and the weight shifts. It's all about having 100% commitment and being in the zone... You can do it hun, so give yourself a break. :)

Xx

Oh Really do agree, just wanted to be lots lighter for my holiday and that is the thing uppermost in my mind just now!! BUT I am also thinking that if I can get down another 10lbs or so I can also enjoy myself on holiday, but being a bit careful! and carry on when I get back as to be honest this is the overriding wish to make me feel better, Thanks Pinkie you put it into perspective, it's the only way to go!

Hows about maybe trying S&S? They have the proper meal packs which are actually quite tasty and you can add protein and veg to them to bulk em out. Food without the guilt.

Imo the worst emotion with a VLCD is guilt as it triggers a never ending circle. (been there, done that!)

Hope you find a solution that suits you.

ever since I did LL -my first VLCD which was nearly 2 years ago now! I appear to have killed off my hunger sense, and now its less of a pain, more a sense that I know Im hungry but dont feel it all the time.
cold water can help, but warm drinks help loads more, try drinking hot water along with other hot drinks like herbal teas, or water flavourings with hot water. when Im feeling a bit weak I do find myself gravitating towards the kitchen so boiling the kettle and making a drink keeps me busy for a few mins too

Loser think that will be my next step to S&S, got a weeks supply there and think it might just work cos as you say the guilt is the worst, thanks

I had several days when I did Exante the 1st time round, when my head totally lost it and I had to eat, I made sure it was low fat low carb but plenty of it, so when I got my head back i hadnt over done t so was easier to carry on, good luck x

Back