How many dress sizes have you lost so far?

Hi
I have been on ss for four weeks(LT for two weeks before) When I started I was a 24 top and 22 bottoms

I'm down to a 20 top (cursed with ridiculous boobs!) but bought a pair of 18 jeans on Saturday. They are already feeling looser.........

you will most def get into a 16 if you stick to the diet!

I was a very tight 18:eek: I ordered a dress for 28th May back in Feb in a 14 and it really helped me stay focused, when it zipped up I nearly cried!! I now have to get it taken in:D this diet is the best thing ever

For the first time in 8 years I bought clothes in a 12!! my 14 jeans are staring to hang now.

you will get there hun

Sarette I don't have a pic but it's ice blue with a silver sash.
Lexie that's amazing!
Kels I have no clue about that, the replies here prove everyone is so different!
Tilly just shows sticking 100% gives you great losses, well done you!
That's fab Linny (I have huge boobs too :()
You'll have to post pics of you in your dress Emma :D

Sarette I don't have a pic but it's ice blue with a silver sash.
Lexie that's amazing!
Kels I have no clue about that, the replies here prove everyone is so different!
Tilly just shows sticking 100% gives you great losses, well done you!
That's fab Linny (I have huge boobs too :()
You'll have to post pics of you in your dress Emma :D

oh I will, I can;t wai tto bore you all with my photos:D put on my suit today for the day thing (its a 12:D) as I was feeling low after weigh in today, and it really perked me up!

Hiya well in Jan I was size 28/30 tops and 28 trousers and 13weeks Ive just come back from Asda with size 24 jeans that are too big for me WAHOOO and size 22/24 top and they fit perfectly. Unfort I hold alot of weight around my tummy booooo!!! I had my measurements done last week and Ive lost 3 inches off my thighs, 7 of my chest, 8 off my waist and 4 and half off my hips!!! This diet has too be the BEST diet evaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Sorry but Im on a high right now because I only just got back from Asda and was running around looking at clothes that 3 months ago I would have walked pasted because I knew they wouldnt have had my size!! Hehehehehe xxxxxxxxxx

Started in January at a size 18/20, Ive had a months break in between, I started back on CD a week ago, Ive lost almost 4 stones and now in a size 14..

Cat Bee x

i've lost a dress size in 3 weeks, gone from an 18, to a 16 (but not 16 in Next for some odd reason!)
Hoping to be doing a dress size every 6/8 weeks if thats any help
xxx

Way to go Indianprincess :D
Not long til goal cat bee :)
A dress size every 6-8weeks is more than I dare wish for right now, need my head to catch up with my body lol

Dress Size???

Hello everyone
On this note please excuse if I am asking the same question but thought I would give it a try anyway.
Many people say it takes a stone to drop a dress size(although I know each person is different) is this the way that most people have experienced it?
I am trying to get to a size 16 before the 12th June only started two weeks a go at size 20/22 but have lost 18lb so far. Maybe I am setting my expectations to high.
Be greatful for your feedback.
Thanks Kel x

I started out as 20/22 and have lost 2 stone- However I'm still wearing the same Jeans!? I have a pair of 18's that are still too tight but they fitted me last year when I was about this weight so a bit confused. Maybe the fact I've given birth since then has changed my shape??
I've got a small size 18 dress that I hope to fit in by mid July. I think the bigger dress size you are the more you have to loose to get down to the next one but that might be wrong.

Just realised I posted the same question twice! Still getting use to the website and couldnt find the one I posted the other day! Thanks for your feedback fingers crossed I can get my sixteen! x

Back