How many inches?

Amyeve

Mummy of 2!
ok this is only my first week, im on day 5 now. hubby took all my measurements last monday after my first cdc meeting.

well he is not around next few nights so have taken them again tonight, and if we have done it right i've lost 6 inches:eek: is that even possible????? im not convinved. this is where it appears to have gone.
bust -1''
waist -1.5''
hips -1.5''
arms -0.5''
thighs -1.5''

what was everyone elses first measurements like?

first fortnight of doing cd I lost

1 1/4 off bust
2 off waist
2 off hips
1/4 off upper arms
1 1/2 off thighs

That's in two weeks though.

I only get measured every 4 weeks through CDC, but last week when I measured myself after 3 weeks id lost 4 and half inches off waist, 3 off hips and 2 off bust (oh no!lol) x

I'd say it is very possible :D I only measured my waist, wish i had done everywhere as i know i have lost some all over, but anyway on my waist two weeks in i had lost 3 inches, and have lost another inch on week 3 x

oh yay!!!! likely to be right then!!!:D

cdc told me to measure myself every week incase a i have a plateau week, its such a boost to know that im shrinking even after 1 week!!

First weeks losses are big because most of it is water shedding (due to going into ketosis) :) this is confirmed by your inches lost :)

I only do my inches monthly generally, but did them at 4 weeks then 2 weeks later (for the dress size drop challenge) :)
I am very happy with my losses, of around 3.5 off my waste and hips :) My bust I've lost 1.5 :)

the one I wish I'd done was my 'upper' tummy area (you know between bust and naval), as I lost off their first. :)

Congrat's on the inches and the weight :) it'll keep you motivated :)

Hello

I am in week 3 & my losses are:

Hips -2 inches
Chest / Bust -4 inches
Arms -1 inch
Thighs -1 inch

Not sure about my waist as my cdc measured this in 1st week and not sure where she measured so will ask her to re measure next week.

Hi Amy
sounds about right, I lost a couple of inches all over one week when the scales didn't move, so its good to measure.. how u doing today

Back