How many sausages have you lost?

especialy since i dont like sausages anyway -((shudders))eeewwww

Hehehe

*In best Yorkshire accent* That's right love, it's all bum holes and eyelids. Yum!
:D

Hehehe

*In best Yorkshire accent* That's right love, it's all bum holes and eyelids. Yum! :D

lmao -whatever floats your boat medea lol:D

Eeewww I wouldn't be eating them there sausages! Yuck, yuck, yuck!

did you see that programme about the worst food in Britain?? Makes me glad that I am a vegetarian!

368 sausages or 322 mars bars

Wow, in 22 weeks I've lost 760 sausages or 665 Mars bars - I probably would have eaten that many in the time before LT!!!!!!

I tried to pick up my youngest the other day, she weighs less than I have lost, and I couldn't do it!!!! Amazing that I was carrying it around with me all that time!!!

x

I have lost 49 delicious pork & leek sausages with onion gravy arghh to die for!xxlol

I could tell you how many i've eaten! it probably more than everyones lost on here :)

lol -phew! I was expecting a different kind of answer from you Sailor Jack! Keeping it nice for this fine sunday morning eh? lol

lol -phew! I was expecting a different kind of answer from you Sailor Jack! Keeping it nice for this fine sunday morning eh? lol
LOL i wouldnt want to dissapoint anyone on here:D Its a wet sunday morning here, but its lovely and fresh, my kinda morning! Hows things across the water? I'd love to visit Ireland one day, my mrs is Irish so we have relatives over there.

Well its a nice enough morning. Bright and not too nippy. :D You so should come to Ireland -I'm in Belfast but I thoroughly recommend Dublin -I love that place! lol

Wicklow hills is the place to be for sheer breathtaking scenery. Where is your wife from?

Belfast has its attractions too but we all like to get away from what we're used to don't we?

Her relatives hail from Achill Island Co Mayo, she wasnt actually brought up there, Shes a scouser (what a combo eh?:D) But i'd love to visit North and South. Put the kettle on!!!

Can I ask how come there are over two pages of sausage talk and noone has lowered the tone??? :giggle: :giggle:

Leave it to me then.............. :D

I have lost 488 sausages in just under 7 weeks..............but I have gained the same 1 sausage over and over and over.................all that energy.........love them ketones ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

LOL!

Thought I'd resurrect this thread as someone mentioned it earlier.

So...

So far on LT I have lost 320 sausages. Since my restart I have lost just under 96 sausages.

How about you lot? :)

56 sausages!

:party0011: Feels great when you put it like that, eh? :D

Imagine seeing all of those sausages on a plate in front of you. And then imagine sticking them all over your body... That's what we were like. Sort of... lol

Back