Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much could i loose?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by ladylipo, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Hey peeps :D
    I tried to do TFR again, after 7 weeks last time i thought it'd be a breeze but NOOO it sucked the life outta me! Im away on hols in 2 wks from monday and i need to shift a bloody stone :mad: any ideas???
    Was thinkin myself of doing 2 shakes and a salad, what ya's think????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Hi Ladylipo
    Heres your sister, I did tfr first time round for 4 wks during Apr/May just gone, thought it was a doddle, started again last Mon and had given up by Tues afternoon. Im a disaster!

4. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey guys,

I am so upset that you found it so hard second time round!

I think the 2 shakes (TFR or Maintenance?) and one salad is a good idea, but make it a chicken or fish salad with some balsamic vinegar, and keep it about 350 cals or less. Because then you're basically following a Low GI diet, for under 1200 cals per day. I'd say you'd only lose a half stone in 2 weeks, and you'd be liable to put it back on if you binged afterwards, but for a holiday you might be ok with that.

Guen

p.s. did you guys keep the weight off?

5. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    How many cals in in the shakes???
    Maybe id be better off following a very low cal diet to get it off! Iv put up a bit as you can see by my signature :cry: loosing is the easy bit by far, but maintaining now that a *****, iv always struggled with keeping it off!

6. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think the TFR are around 127, and the Refeed are around 400.
    You probably have a sense of what will suit you best, I think you should go with your instinct!

Guen

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.