How much have you lost weekly?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 1 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Im looking for some light at the end of my tunnel, and I thought that if I knew how much you lovely people were losing week by week, it would spur me on.

Could you say:

Current weight
    Loss per week

Thank you:):)

Bm2lm xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Cordyella

Cordyella Member

Low Carb
    I do LL, but it's the same as far as I know.
    Having done it before, I tended to average 4-5lb a week, everyone else seemed to average 3-4lb. I think even 3lb a week is brilliant.
    Some people seemed to fall into patterns of losing very little one week, as low as 1/2 lb, but then losing 5-6lb the week after. I think most people lose differently each week, but average out at about the same.
  4. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Thanks for that hun.

bm2lm xx
  5. SD1722

SD1722 Sue

Cambridge Diet
    Hi, i've only been doing CD for 3 weeks so far but have lost 13 pounds week1, 3 pounds week2, 5 pounds week3. I have arund 10 stone to lose.

Good luck with your weight loss x
  6. lipotrimmer

lipotrimmer Full Member

My loss was initially around 5lbs and now I am in my 11th week and for the past three weeks its between 2lbs to 3.5 lbs. I would like to see 5lbs loss at least once again on my scale :)
  7. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    I lost 3 lb week 1
    7lb week 2
    3lb week 3
    Not really set in a pattern yet, but I think I look better and I certainly feel loads better and my clothes are defo looser.:D :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.