How much have you lost??

jennybeth79

Silver Member
Hiya
Im diet wandering again....still seem to be trying to find my home. My mother in law to be swears by Aikens and has lost alot of weight many years ago.

I thinking of trying induction and seeing what happens....

I know everyones different ...but
How much weight do you loose each week on average?

Can't really speak from experience, but I've lost 4lbs in my first induction week.

Congrats 4lbs sounds great...
I dont know why I get diet bored so quickly.....
Im stuck at the moment jumping from 18st 6 to 17st 13 all the time
want to shock my body into doing something

Low carbing is good if you want to develop a good long term way of eating.

I must admit though that my diet of choice,money not withstanding would be cambridge but money is a bit tight at the moment. The weight loss is good, I lost 2.5 stone in 8 weeks last time.

Hi,

I lost about 7lbs a week for the first 2 weeks and then a regular 2-3lbs a week with the occasional 4-5lb for years until I went into pre maint.

Congrats Jim
Your before and after pics are amazing
I have started my Atkins journey this morning....I havent been shopping yet but I had eggs for breakfast. Id better get some food in or Im going to find the rest of the day very difficult lol

Morning, Mrs H

Good luck with your 1st day... Your going to love this way of eating..

Woofy X

Have you read the stickies Mrs H?

Ive been reading all the bits and bobs on the atkins thread for a while. Ive also been on atkins website have printed off some receipes from the meal planner for phase 1. I had a lovely large mushroom as a pretend pizza for lunch it was yummy....

LOL, Good.

hehehe I just found my old thread and I started atkins last year on 24th march 2009 is there something about march or something

Everyone is thinking of summer and Bikini's. ;)

me included. LOL

Back