how much loss in 5 weeks???

tsweety81

hiya gals n guys

just wondering how much you lost in 5 weeks if you have been on it longer than that. i goin away in 5 weeks and want to lose as much as possible. i know im gonna be on the diet for at least 5 months but gonna set little goals.i cant wait to do it this time.good luck. we can do this x

Olio good post, my packs arrived today and I'm starting in the morning, I will be good to see what you can lose in 5 weeks something to look forward to

I think if I remember correctly I lost 25/26lbs in my first 5 weeks!
How much would you like to have lost in 5 weeks?

I'd be happy with as much as I can get, about 20lb would be fab for my first 5 weeks though so I guess Ido have a subconscious amount in mind

an average 5 weeks Id imagine 1 stone 4lbs but the first five..ooooh more! Id say at least a stone and half but possibly more!

i would love to lose 1.5 stone anything more wud b great.i mean ideally 3 stone but i know that aint gona hapn.im goin to see my dad at end of may n i want them to see im losing weight as my dad had remarried afr losing my mum and all all her fam r vvvvv skinny but s.african so havnt grown up on english food lol......i jst dont want to hate having my photo taken.im jst taking each day at a time & im gona try not to weigh but go by clothes n how i look n feel.i still would ideally like to get down to 8st 7 so a long way to go 6 stones.but im sure i can do it.good luck to everyone & let this b the start of a new us n a new life x

I lost 1st 11lb in 5 weeks (If my calculations are correct).

Back