• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How not to fall of the damn wagon again!

I have done CD SS 100% for whole six days, on the 7th I started making excuses and cheated (I cringe just typing this):sign0007:, How to focus and not make that mistake again?
I cheated for two days, But now I'm back

PS. I just wanted to say a special thanks to each and everyone of you in this amazing site, that are out to help people like me, Just a big hug to all of you :lilkiss:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I am the same chick, day4 went out with the girls (had to go and do mate duty) and had a few beers and then half a kebab, day 5 hungover needed food. Day 6 did ok till tea time then just wanted something! Day 7 thinking right get it out of my system and start again tommorow! I dont know what to do cant get focused can see all the greatness of losing lots of weight, but i cant get over the need to eat!! I have no willpower arghhhhh someone help me too!!
Hi girls, well what is working for me is... I got my fiancee to take some pics of me in underwear, front, side and back.... i was discusted at how bad i looked and all i do know when having to fight those food demonds is look at the pics and think that i can't cheat as i hate the way i look , and the photo's visulise it better than looking in i mirror. Hope this may help. I do normally cheat on diets and am suffering on this as only on day 6 but the effort and deprivation will be worth it for each and everyone of us x