How not to fall of the damn wagon again!

khazarji

I have done CD SS 100% for whole six days, on the 7th I started making excuses and cheated (I cringe just typing this):sign0007:, How to focus and not make that mistake again?
I cheated for two days, But now I'm back

PS. I just wanted to say a special thanks to each and everyone of you in this amazing site, that are out to help people like me, Just a big hug to all of you :lilkiss:

I am the same chick, day4 went out with the girls (had to go and do mate duty) and had a few beers and then half a kebab, day 5 hungover needed food. Day 6 did ok till tea time then just wanted something! Day 7 thinking right get it out of my system and start again tommorow! I dont know what to do cant get focused can see all the greatness of losing lots of weight, but i cant get over the need to eat!! I have no willpower arghhhhh someone help me too!!

Hi girls, well what is working for me is... I got my fiancee to take some pics of me in underwear, front, side and back.... i was discusted at how bad i looked and all i do know when having to fight those food demonds is look at the pics and think that i can't cheat as i hate the way i look , and the photo's visulise it better than looking in i mirror. Hope this may help. I do normally cheat on diets and am suffering on this as only on day 6 but the effort and deprivation will be worth it for each and everyone of us x

yeah think we need to be, get your posts to 50 and we can pm!
It seems we are both in same boat chick.
We could keep each other strong!!

Back