• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How to not look like a deflated baloon?

Last time I lost 38lbs and whils I LOVED how I looked in clothes, I looked saggy undressed (poor DH, lol!).

I didn’t have particulary saggy areas as such but allover sagginess/creapiness to all of my skin.

I have regained 21lbs of the weight and my skin looks plumper (obviously), but at least It doesn’t look so old.

I’m on day 3 of my restart and was wondering whether there is anyway to overcome this? I realise that whist CD is fab fab fab at losing the weight quickly, my skin doesn’t catch up and looks a bit unattractive.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cerulean

Silver Member
If you stay at the lower weight for 3-4 months after refeeding, you will see a huge improvement. But to help things along - post pregnancy cocoa butter and body brushing are my top tips!

Ooh thank you Sarah :)

Now at least I hace something to aim for after the diet as I really wasn’t liking the creped skin look.

Would the moisturiser and body brushing be useful thoughoit the diet too?

Cerulean

Silver Member
Yup! the sooner the better in my book....!

Brill Sarah,

I’ve loads of body butters left over from Christmas (as I didn’t like using them on my fat arse then!!)

i have been getting through the cocoa butter in huge quantities as well as a preventative measure.

i've still got some way to go before i'm done but fingers crossed it helps!