• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how's everybody else doin?

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Well done Janie, it is tough but youv'e done it deserves a pat on te back i say. xxx

ta............ think the cold weather don't help....havin a green day today.......cos i fancy baked tat for tea and salad....followed by rice puddin...........:)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Well done for getting back on track and loosing the majority of the gain...just a matter of time before the rest of it comes off, so keep up the good work!!!
I was looking forward to getting back on track and eating fruit and veg as I had virtually nothing over Christmas or water either! This is my day 3 and I have avoided the scales so far, but the Wii fit has told me that I have lost 3lbs already!....not too sure about that!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done xx

I've managed to get back on track and lost 5lb this week - but that is after a few horrendous gains!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
Im enjoying being back on the plan tbh.. EE is the way fwd I think..
Im sure you will lose the other 2lbs in no time :)
xx

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Well done for losing most of your gain. good to hear from you again. I planned to start back on 2nd jan, but there was just too much choco and one thing led to another so i have started extra easy 100% today and when i got up i done my rosmary dvd. I have 6 stone to lose so hopefully i can lose at least 4 this year

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
I'm doing EE today, never done it before just had Omelette, Dinner i'm throwing Heinz mean beanz (sweet chilli flavour) and tin chopeed toms into blender whizz up and it makes a lovely thick soup, for my Tea i'm having mash, liver & onions and veg. Then 2 nimble toasted for supper. xxx

not sure about this EE diet..........will see how u lot do on it first....will take me time ...just don't seem right...............bit like mix n max never worked for me either....
think i will stick with what i know works for me........i know i'm a wimp.........but i can't help it....

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
I'm wimping out on the EE at the moment too. Green days seem to slow my weight loss down, so I'm unsure about EE. Might throw a couple of days in.. dunno yet.

Well done on getting back on track and losing already. Keep up the good work :D

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
I'm doing EE today, never done it before just had Omelette, Dinner i'm throwing Heinz mean beanz (sweet chilli flavour) and tin chopeed toms into blender whizz up and it makes a lovely thick soup, for my Tea i'm having mash, liver & onions and veg. Then 2 nimble toasted for supper. xxx
I keep being sceptical about your soup but I've got the beans and the tomatoes in the cupboard so I might just try it this week!

elizabeth

Silver Member
S: 19st1lb C: 8st11lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 10st4lb(53.93%)
Well done for getting rid of nearly all the gain already! Another few days and you'll have lost the other 2lbs and probably more, so keep it up.

Hi, So far, so good....I put 3lb on over christmas and went more than 3lb over my target so needed to do something good last week so as I didn't have to pay! I did EE and lost 2lb. It worked for me!! I want to lose 5lb in 5 weeks before I go on holiday - a tough call but I'll try. Doing EE this week, beef casserole for tea with mash. Yum!!

im back on it this week and have been trying ee, been good so far but will update on monday wat my loss is. Really loving i can have chilli and rice together without syning

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I'm on track, but it's easy this week as I'm not at work and have lots of time to prepare stuff.The test will be when I go back to work next week.

I tried to get back on track on Wednesday last week as I have class on a Tuesday, which I pretty much did but then on Saturday I went the cinema and ended up pigging out, then to make it worse I ended up staying out all night drinking! Then on Sunday I was too ill so I ate crap blaaah blaaah blaaaah excuses excuses haha!

So I decided to start fresh again... from monday I've been on plan 100% and I'm feeling dead good about it, missed class this week because of work but that's worked quite well for me because it's giving me a full week to shift the 5lbs (or some of it) that I put on over xmas

Really does feel good to be back on plan :)