how's everybody else doin?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by janie.com, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

found it really tough gettin back on track after new year....
    weigh myself today and i've lost 4lb of the 6lb i put on..........been makin veg soup and having lots of water....
    off to farm shop later to get more fruit and veg..............
    its gettin easier but i still miss mince pies :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Janie, it is tough but youv'e done it deserves a pat on te back i say. xxx

4. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

ta............ think the cold weather don't help....havin a green day today.......cos i fancy baked tat for tea and salad....followed by rice puddin...........:)

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for getting back on track and loosing the majority of the gain...just a matter of time before the rest of it comes off, so keep up the good work!!!
    I was looking forward to getting back on track and eating fruit and veg as I had virtually nothing over Christmas or water either! This is my day 3 and I have avoided the scales so far, but the Wii fit has told me that I have lost 3lbs already!....not too sure about that!

6. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done xx

I've managed to get back on track and lost 5lb this week - but that is after a few horrendous gains!

7. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im enjoying being back on the plan tbh.. EE is the way fwd I think..
    Im sure you will lose the other 2lbs in no time :)
    xx

8. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well done for losing most of your gain. good to hear from you again. I planned to start back on 2nd jan, but there was just too much choco and one thing led to another so i have started extra easy 100% today and when i got up i done my rosmary dvd. I have 6 stone to lose so hopefully i can lose at least 4 this year

9. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm doing EE today, never done it before just had Omelette, Dinner i'm throwing Heinz mean beanz (sweet chilli flavour) and tin chopeed toms into blender whizz up and it makes a lovely thick soup, for my Tea i'm having mash, liver & onions and veg. Then 2 nimble toasted for supper. xxx

10. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

not sure about this EE diet..........will see how u lot do on it first....will take me time ...just don't seem right...............bit like mix n max never worked for me either....
    think i will stick with what i know works for me........i know i'm a wimp.........but i can't help it....

11. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm wimping out on the EE at the moment too. Green days seem to slow my weight loss down, so I'm unsure about EE. Might throw a couple of days in.. dunno yet.

Well done on getting back on track and losing already. Keep up the good work :D

12. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I keep being sceptical about your soup but I've got the beans and the tomatoes in the cupboard so I might just try it this week!

13. elizabeth

elizabeth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(53.93%)
    Diet:
    No diet, just healthy eating
    Well done for getting rid of nearly all the gain already! Another few days and you'll have lost the other 2lbs and probably more, so keep it up.

14. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi, So far, so good....I put 3lb on over christmas and went more than 3lb over my target so needed to do something good last week so as I didn't have to pay! I did EE and lost 2lb. It worked for me!! I want to lose 5lb in 5 weeks before I go on holiday - a tough call but I'll try. Doing EE this week, beef casserole for tea with mash. Yum!!

15. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    im back on it this week and have been trying ee, been good so far but will update on monday wat my loss is. Really loving i can have chilli and rice together without syning

16. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I'm on track, but it's easy this week as I'm not at work and have lots of time to prepare stuff.The test will be when I go back to work next week.

17. Natwaaa

Natwaaa Full Member

I tried to get back on track on Wednesday last week as I have class on a Tuesday, which I pretty much did but then on Saturday I went the cinema and ended up pigging out, then to make it worse I ended up staying out all night drinking! Then on Sunday I was too ill so I ate crap blaaah blaaah blaaaah excuses excuses haha!

So I decided to start fresh again... from monday I've been on plan 100% and I'm feeling dead good about it, missed class this week because of work but that's worked quite well for me because it's giving me a full week to shift the 5lbs (or some of it) that I put on over xmas

Really does feel good to be back on plan :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.