• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hows the weekend going?

Hope everyones having a great weekend! Just thought would pass on what our consultant always says in case anyone hasn't had a very good food optimising one! If you have a bunch of flowers and one dies you wouldn't throw the whole bunch away so......if you have had a bad day or two over the weekend don't throw your whole week away! Get back on track and pull back the damage because you are worth it :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Amy2249

Silver Member
S: 14st1lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 1st6lb(10.15%)
I love it!! Going to be telling myself that when I'm about to go off the rails after a bad day x

cherry-pie

Trying again in 2012
S: 25st8lb C: 24st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st2lb(4.47%)
I have been in full control this weekend - makes a change though!!!

Thanks for the motivational words, I need these regular reminders xxx

katty

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 14st6lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
good thought!! xx
i've had a 100% week, heres hoping for a loss tomorrow :)

rhubarbie

S: 11st10lb C: 10st12.5lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 0st11.5lb(7.01%)
I've rejoined SW after a 18 month hiatus! It's only my 3rd day on plan after joining on Thursday. I have to say, it is harder to resist the snacking at weekends!

Friday was a breeze but I just feel really frumpy today! Lol I've stuck to plan 100%, kept under 10 syns and exercised.

Hopefully the week will be kind to me!

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
S: 16st2lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st8.5lb(16.15%)
Im usually great on the weekends but i ate biscuits last night...evil biscuits!! we have a friend staying with us all weekend and ive resisted alcahol and take aways i think i deserve some kind of award :D