• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hubbies complaining .....

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
:giggle: He will get used to it :D

Coz my bum is shrinking and there isn`t as much there to grab apparently :p ...

He might be maoning ... but i sure as heck ain`t .... now all i need to do is to work out how to firm it up a bit lololol !!! :D
Well done :D

I'm sure my OH will be made up when I lose weight...he won't be clinging on for dear life on the end of the bed because I take up loads of room!! :p

I'm sure my OH will be made up when I lose weight...he won't be clinging on for dear life on the end of the bed because I take up loads of room!! :p
Haha! :D

Well done to Daisy too x

Karen

Serial Foodie!
good on ya. i think my hubby is secretly chuffed at the prospect of having more room in the bed lol

I think mine has turned into a dirty old man lol he keeps pinching mine mind you maybe he always did but I just couldn't feel it through the rolls of fat hehe

My hubby is the same but its my boobs in my case, keeps moaning as they are shrinking. Keeps saying if i lose to much of them then i am having a boob job lol. Thing is i am glad as i was a size 40 H and now am in a 36 F but i have always lost it on my chest first. I am happy as i want to shrink to a c/d cup anyway. Hubby aint impressed though lol

Thankyou everyone ... i feel so good right now lolol .... makes a change for me !!

LMAO ...... My long suffering hubby is always on the edge of the bed ... i ooown that bed ... think limbs everywhere ... he calls me the octopus :D ... that won`t ever change lolol

My hubby is the same but its my boobs in my case, keeps moaning as they are shrinking. Keeps saying if i lose to much of them then i am having a boob job lol. Thing is i am glad as i was a size 40 H and now am in a 36 F but i have always lost it on my chest first. I am happy as i want to shrink to a c/d cup anyway. Hubby aint impressed though lol
He he he ... crazyarmywife i know what you mean about the whole Boobage thing ... I put up a post not so long ago as mine is shrinking at a rate of knots .. i`m gonna need some scaffolding before long roflmao !! :D