Hubz's food diary

Oh dinner: just eating now. Salad - lettuce, carrot, red cabbage, red onion, cucumber, lettuce, pepper, 2x lemon & parsley salmon. Yum.

image-1130125310.jpg

Here to sub :)

Burger in a bowl is one of my absolute favourites! With some SW 'fries' on the side, it's lush! :)

Food looks great this week, that salmon looks lovely!

Last edited:
Hi and thank you. I'm always checking out your thread for some good veggie ideas.
thanks that's kind, as baby gets holder hope to have time to cook and be a bit more adventurous x

thanks that's kind, as baby gets holder hope to have time to cook and be a bit more adventurous x

I need to be more adventurous too & don't have a baby as an excuse, but very busy with work, volunteering, studying. Got a slight study break so going to try & do a bit if batch cooking & trying some recipes in weekends.

Today, slightly off plan:

Breakfast: crispy minis & milk as per HEX's & fruit - orange, banana, grapes, kiwi,melon.

Lunch ended out to be veg curry from local Japanese at work, yum! Rice, potatoe, carrot, broccoli, mushroom, pepper & curry sauce. Nor sure of syns but will use at all 15 & see if I can find out. Had another portion for dinner with a bit of lettuce & cucumber whilst still at work.

On my way home now, got into work at 7.10am this morning so very long day!

Had an apple last night after dinner.

Today another SP day.

Fruit for breakie ( I have some plums & satsuma, maybe something else from work) & hifi bar HEXB1

Lunch: my planned lunch from days ago, quorn & bean chilli, 25g Doritos, salad.

Dinner: HEXB2 Hovis sensations bread to make a pizza / toastie type thing. & salad.

Really unprepared & planned this week so will just have to go with it. Some salmon in the fridge from deal at M&S so a salmon filled week.

I like the pizza toast...we've had that a few times and enjoy it! :)

Back