Hypno Gastric Band being 'placed' tomorrow

size102b

Banned
I'm in the process of having Hypnotherapy to have a virtual gastric band
I had my first session last Friday was told I wint do ww now as I will be eating little as full quicker!! After 6.5 months with only 5 days off plan it's scares me as I can't write it down (food) but I just want to eat healthy and not think of food as much.

I am positive thinking and will give it an open mind, she's nice so that's a start.

Here's to more lbs off :)

xx

hi, good luck, let us know how you get on.

Cherry thats great,,will be good not to be constantly be thinking of food xx

Hi thanks, be abit odd after 22 years of being food addicted but will try it :) will update tomorrow xx

Lesley I'll pm you tomorrow after I've been :) xx

Yay!! You went for it then!!! Hope it works for you - you may have us all going for it if it's a success!!! Loads of luck with it! xxxx

Thats very very interesting would love you to either post up how you get on or pm the details if you think its good. Good luck with it xxx

Thanks guys ,I will post here for updates to say how I've felt if different etc, tbh this week I've craved 'Salad' I have never craved vegetables hope it's last weeks 1st session?
Appointments at 12.30 so fingers crossed xx

Well done you! Craving salad seems like a good first step :D

I'm fascinated by this hypnobanding so please keep us updated.

Lots of Luck and Hugs xx

I've been thinking about hypnotherapy but never heard of this. Good luck with the appointment and looking forward to hearing how it went.

Update

I went was actually so relaxing and it felt like a right sensation around my stomach.
Just ate my lunch and I eat big portions and I can't eat more than 1/2 ??
Really full, I'd recommend Hypnotherapy for stress and relaxing as after I was in a daze lol a good one, finished my lunch 1/2 hour ago and I'm
bloated usually I'd want fruit or crisps but no more room... Will update later x

I'm in the process of having Hypnotherapy to have a virtual gastric band
I had my first session last Friday was told I wint do ww now as I will be eating little as full quicker!! After 6.5 months with only 5 days off plan it's scares me as I can't write it down (food) but I just want to eat healthy and not think of food as much.

I am positive thinking and will give it an open mind, she's nice so that's a start.

Here's to more lbs off :)

xx
Hi I had my Hypnoband fitted last friday I wasn't convinced it had worked as I haven't felt the "tightening" described by others so imagine my surprise when I weighed 11lb lighter today.
I have felt slghtly hungry but nothng I can't handle.
I'm getting married next year so need this to be long term & have tried pretty much every other weight loss programme!
Good luck to all on their weight loss journey x

Well done, I was already doing ww for 6 months when I had mine done but in 2 weeks I've lost 5lbs which considering I'd only lost 1.5lbs in August stickin to ww 100% is great :)
Are you on facebook be nice to keep in contact xx

Wow this sound amazing! Well done you for going for it, and I hope it works for you.

I would be interested in something like this if you would be willing to share the hows and how much details? :)

Back