Hypnosis?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by PopUp, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. PopUp

PopUp *Avid Gum Chewer*

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - On hold
    I've been reading into hypnosis lately, as in listening to someone talking about weight loss with calming music behind it when I am sleeping or before I go to sleep, to clear my mind and stop me thinking about my weight and body image so much. Anybody else tried it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I agree with Ryan, if you're able to just cut out junk food, eat healthily and exercise, you'll lose weight anyway.

I know how easy it is to look to all this stuff though, wanting anything to make it easier, any quick fix will do. But to be honest, they're really not needed. You just need to form new habits and the more you stick to exercising and eating well, the sooner that will become your new habit. So just stick with what you're doing :)

4. Debs1972

Debs1972 MiniMins Addict

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8%)
    Diet:
    none - just reduced calorie intake to 1400/ Hypnoband
    Hi all

I do agree that hypnosis is an expense but also so is the various diets etc that we have all tried/still trying. I personally have read Paul McKenna "I can make you slim" and listened to his self hypnosis cd which helped me. But recently after reading a lot on the "virtual gastric band" thread I also had that done & that's helping me as it is/has for others on this site

But at the end of the day it's each to their own? Try what feels good for you

Debs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.