• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I AM AT GOAL!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I DID IT!

I HAD A WI LAST NIGHT AND I AM BANG ON GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!

Thank you for all your support over the last 20 weeks - couldnt have done it without you!

Got my training to be a CDC on Saturday - beginning of a new chapter - and really REALLY looking forward to it.

Thanks again people and best of luck with your journeys

Achelois xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
WOOOOHOOOO!!

WELL DONE INDEED!!!

Life changing stuff isn't it!

Enjoy being a counsellor, it's busy work but so fulfilling.

Mike

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
That is such an incredible achievement - well done...

The Queen of Cambridge..... :queen:

You deserve the title for reaching your goal.

wow how fantastic and in such a short space of time!
congratulations!!!!! :)

Congratulations. That's brilliant. Good luck with your counselling training on Saturday. I am waiting to get a date for that aswell, still not a goal yet, but hopeful for when I become a CDC (fingers crossed).

Best of luck with your new life.

sazzy34

Gold Member
Very well done, you must be thrilled. Best wishes for being a cdc you really can say " been there, done it got the t-shirt" lol

Thanks for all your lovely messages. It just goes to show - this diet really does work. Now for the fun bit.. maintenance - but one thing this diet has taught me - I REALLY CAN do this and I AM GOING TO!

Will be checking back regularly to see how everyone is... this really is the beginning of a new life.

Take care & thanks again xxx

Are you going to show us any piccies lol

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
well done you if i remember rightly we started same time as each other i had soo many hurdles and didnt stick at it but im back now to get rid of the flab !!

Barb

Gold Member
Not too bare I hope!!!!!!! WEll done on your fabulous success, enjoy it, you deserve to.

Love

What a fantastic achievment, you're proof that this diet works so well.

Enjoy your training day, being a counsellor is fantastic and you'll be a wonderful inspiration to all your clients
xx

ok - so not that bare... although it does look a lot better these days!!! *wink*

Kitty - I do remember us starting at the same time - you will get there honey - just go with the flow and before you know it you will be there!

So how on earth do I get sodding pictures on here - although have to say - cant believe I am thinking about doing this!

A xx