I AM AT GOAL!!!!!

Achelois

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I DID IT!

I HAD A WI LAST NIGHT AND I AM BANG ON GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!

Thank you for all your support over the last 20 weeks - couldnt have done it without you!

Got my training to be a CDC on Saturday - beginning of a new chapter - and really REALLY looking forward to it.

Thanks again people and best of luck with your journeys

Achelois xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOOOOHOOOO!!

WELL DONE INDEED!!!

Life changing stuff isn't it!

Enjoy being a counsellor, it's busy work but so fulfilling.

Mike

That is such an incredible achievement - well done...

The Queen of Cambridge..... :queen:

You deserve the title for reaching your goal.

wow how fantastic and in such a short space of time!
congratulations!!!!! :)

Congratulations. That's brilliant. Good luck with your counselling training on Saturday. I am waiting to get a date for that aswell, still not a goal yet, but hopeful for when I become a CDC (fingers crossed).

Best of luck with your new life.

Very well done, you must be thrilled. Best wishes for being a cdc you really can say " been there, done it got the t-shirt" lol

Thanks for all your lovely messages. It just goes to show - this diet really does work. Now for the fun bit.. maintenance - but one thing this diet has taught me - I REALLY CAN do this and I AM GOING TO!

Will be checking back regularly to see how everyone is... this really is the beginning of a new life.

Take care & thanks again xxx

Are you going to show us any piccies lol

well done you if i remember rightly we started same time as each other i had soo many hurdles and didnt stick at it but im back now to get rid of the flab !!

Not too bare I hope!!!!!!! WEll done on your fabulous success, enjoy it, you deserve to.

Love

congratulations.gif

What a fantastic achievment, you're proof that this diet works so well.

Enjoy your training day, being a counsellor is fantastic and you'll be a wonderful inspiration to all your clients
xx

ok - so not that bare... although it does look a lot better these days!!! *wink*

Kitty - I do remember us starting at the same time - you will get there honey - just go with the flow and before you know it you will be there!

So how on earth do I get sodding pictures on here - although have to say - cant believe I am thinking about doing this!

A xx

Back