I am back! Slimming World newbie, hoping it will be successful!

kbabes24

Hello everybody,
I joined the site two years ago documenting my weight loss journey with Weight Watchers. Whilst it works for many, it didn't work for me sadly as I gave up in the summer last year...
I now weigh 15st 13lbs and joined Slimming World on Thursday and I'm really really positive this time round, my head is in a very different space and I think that SW is gonna be the way forward for me! I'm excited about the future and even though it's only been a couple of days, I'm loving SW's eating approach and haven't felt that hungry tbh.

Club 10 target that I am working towards: 14st 5lbs

Look forward to chatting with other SW members on here :)
Kelsey x

Last edited:
Hey
I'm in a similar boat, been on this site around 3 years and coming back this week to do slimming world. Except I have like 8 stones to lose.

Good luck! xx

Thank you both for the replies :)
Yeah Sammie, I quickly got out the habit of pointing and especially when going out to eat...
I'm Gonna start a food diary on here also, as I'm new I'm struggling with determining the syn value of things, most things I think I have done correctly. But I'll update you all soon :)

Food Diary is Fab, It's really helpful to read others as well and get an idea of what they are having.
Hope SW is good for you, I've done SW in the past and then lost the motivation but I know it works so that's why i'm back to it!
:)

I did lose a stone and a half on WW but very slowly... So far SW seems to be working out for me and have had some yummy foods so far.. I'm currently writing everything up more clearly and still trying to get my head around the process with including Syns, not that I've eaten anything really bad the past few days... I've actually realised I'm in a different mindset now - walking past chocolate and sweets and biscuits!! Yes, it's only been a couple of days and I'm only human, but so far so good :)

Hi all,
So I had my weigh in last night and in my first week I have lost 4 and a half pounds!!!! I am over the moon.
I still have a long way to go in my journey but I'm on the right track :) my food diary thread still hasn't been set up yet... I'm Still working out S, P, extra easy etc. But in just a week, I can feel the change already. I Hope I get a loss next week, but we shall see. Idk if anyone is reading this thread, but welcome if you are and lurking :p

Wow weldone hun that is fantastic!
Post ur food on here?
I totally agree with u about ww pointing and eatin out was awful!!
And a massice weldobe for walkin past the biscuits and sweets!!

Xxx

Well done for such a great loss your first week! I used to do WW too but got tired of weighing everything and pointing so been doing SW since Monday (got back to it after 5 years) and I am loving it :)

Hello all, not been posted in a while (sorry!)

Still loving SW! I was joint Slimmer of the month for April, losing 13lbs!

Had a gain this week (Which I've been expecting, as had a bad weekend off plan and no exercise due to an injury.. Have missed it)

Feeling focussed now to lose for next week! Hope everyone is well.. My aim is to try and be on here (Minimins) at least 2-3 times a week! Gonna re-start my food diaries too and share on this thread. Now I'm going to go read some other SW Weight loss diaries for inspiration and then get to bed! Have a good weekend everyone :)

Back