Total Solution I am soooo stupid!

Spinoza

Never give up
Day 19 yesterday and I got more and more hungry as the day went on. Totally mystified me as I haven't been hungry for almost a fortnight. Ended up having to go to bed early as I'd had my three soups and shakes, and it's only this morning that I've discovered why. I didn't drink my water! Was out and about all morning, and then helping a friend all afternoon, and she doesn't keep decaf coffee in her house, so I basically had had one cup of coffee and one glass of water before about 7pm. What an idiot!

Note to self - repeat your own user name aloud 100 times a day! :eek: :eek: :eek:

haha, oh dear.
At least you'll remember to take bottles of water with you when you're going to be out and busy now!

Big oops!!! I'm sure you're not the first to do it, and you won't be the last! :D

Good lesson to learn though huh?! :D

Well done to you for not giving in to your hunger!

LOL, I'm pigheaded that way. Lesson learned though, deffo. ;)

Or was it???? I've been starving all day again - started nibbling my lunch bar at 11am and finished everything I can have by 6.30, which is most unusual for me. And guess what - have just realised that I was so busy at work I never refilled my water bottle all day. D'oh! Big slap on the head for me, and fifty cups of black coffee before bedtime. What an idiot! :D

Back