I blew it on my first day!

Yeah I have a facebook, I used to be addicted. I'm Becky Cupovtay Hill. lol. I will add you but tbh since I found minimins I hardly go there. lol.

Yeah not been to bad a day thanks Cup Lol I do have the odd bad day but this year from somewhere something went click and I got motivated so I've kinda gone with the flow I kept thinking that I was in the last chance saloon and had vision of me carking it and big burly firemen having to take the window out and having to use a winch to get me body out the house lol does wonders for ya motivation. They should hand put flyers for minimins on the NHS shouldn't they lol it really helps ya through the tough moments. I'm chuckling at sexy dips lol can just imagine saying to hubby would ya like to dip in me dip lol

Hey Hey! Now then. If he dips his cocktail stick in my dip theres gonna be problems. lol. Woop Woop you and your good year so far. You seem like your really motivated and the thought of firemen in my house makes me want to reach for the cakes not the scales lol. Well done you, did you really loose 16lb in your first week? That's really amazing. WOW! I need that click. I know I have to do it and I know I can but its just getting that good start. I personally would be willing to hand out minimins flyers as I would love to have more people to chat to in the evenings to stop me fridge dipping. It really is my new fav place to be online. lol. I'm such a saddo!

Lol I think the 16lbs the first week had more to do with all the extra water I was drinking everytime I sat down I kept needing to get back up again and go for a pee I was blooming Niagra falls the first week. Can just imagine the headline now Woman stabs husband with cocktail stick for dipping in her dip lol

Hey Cup!
Glad the week improved after your first day!!!! I LOVE the sound of the WW Chips, I've never seen them anywhere before, So I think a trip to Morrisons is the order of the day. Have a good Weekend Hunni!!!
Love Vicky
xxx

Thanks Vicky :hug99:. I feel like since wednesday I have had good days everyday and I have been so good with not having chocolate and stuff. WW chips are really really yummy and I am going to have them with chicken for my dinner today :drool: I think you get about 8 servings in a bag too (well I've had 4 so far an theres still loads left) and i think their only about £1.29 or something. Let me know what you think of them. x

Seeing as this is my food diary thought i would post a quick update. Today I have been GOOD! lol. :D

1/2 Pint Semi-Skimmed milk 2 points

For breakfast I had - 40g Special K sustain and some of my milk allowance - 2 points

Lunch - 2 WW Petits Pains lightly buttered with ICBINB Light and a bowl of WW Chicken Noodle Soup (only half and point and WOW is it delish) total = 4 points

Dinner - WW Chicken Tiika Masala (half a jar and followed the instructions to make a curry which was 7 points) and a WW Garlic and Corriander Naan Bread. Total = 8 1/2 points.

I gave in and had 2 spoons of sugar in 2 cups of tea today so thats another 1 point. :cry: ( I really don't like powdered sweetner. Ive tried Candarell and Morrisons own but I can't get used to it)

So in total I have had 17 1/2 points.

If anyone can see if I have gone wrong anywhere can you please let me know as I am thinking of having a 5 point aero later as a friday night treat. lol. I might be able to resist and just have a bag of ww cheese puffs and a chocolate cake bar. lol.

Pmsl so sorry ladies. I should have written I can't believe its not butter. but chances are it would have all been spelt wrong. I tend to just do that for a lot of things. I do it with names too. lol. How did you two do today?

I've been ok Cup thanks, working hard keeps me out of trouble and away from the fridge
36_11_61.gif
just as well really because i've had one of those days where my stomach has been rumbling all day with hunger
7_4_201.gif
well either that or wind
36_11_61.gif

lol @ wind. pongy bus tomorrow! lol. Glad you both had a good day. I have too. Banked another 4 points today. woop woop :D. Love this diet cos i feel full all the time. Even though I have had to pretty much cut my food portions in half i somehow feel like im eating more cos i never used to have dinner. Dunno about you tho but i feel bad if i get close to eating all my points so i sorta try and save 4.

Im glad you pointed out what ICBINB was as i was clueless!!
Your doing really well, keep it up! But i wouldnt feel bad about having all your points because you are given them for a reason so make the most of them, How many are you on a day? I find it hard to save any!

Thanks Cupcake. I am on 26 points a day but I think the reason I am worrying about eating them all is our leader told us that we should just stick to the fast start plan in the book (18 points a day) but i really dont like any of the meal ideas in there and basically i don't want to do it. lol. She didn't really explain anything properly as she did her class and then sat all of the 8 newbies down and just ran through the book quickly explaining which part was which. I dunno, i spose if i haven't lost anything or if im dissapointed on WI on Tuesday then i will do the fast start next week.

ATM i would love to want to eat all my points but i just don't want to. I spose i feel like im doing good if im not eating as much as i am meant to. lol. I know that in the next couple of weeks i will be like you cos i know its important to eat your points but i think i am thinking if i eat less points then im eating less food and im losing more weight. lol. I looked back on that first post. What a grumble and i was being a pig. lol. But it is good to see how i shook it off and tried again. If i had done that last time i was on my diet i would have just given up for the rest of the week. lol.

I do get that you feel you will lose more if you eat less but its not always true, and usually the weeks i have lost the most are when i have eaten the most! our bodys work in weird ways! Im only on 20, well 19 as of tomorrow and sometimes its hard and sometimes its not. I going down a point bracket 2 pounds early to try to get me bak into losing as have kind of just maintained for a few weeks. You leader doesnt sound very helpfull at all :S

well i ate all my points today. well will have done by the time i go to bed after my late nihght snack. and i dont feel too bad about it. just a bit bloated. lol.

lol Watch out tomorrow then Cup
dreaded Wind got me today, I could have powered up half of London by lunchtime
thud-faint.gif

just remember to get all them points down you because what do points make PRIZES hen
36_11_61.gif

Hmm ATM.... I've got the strangest mental picture of you and your family now!!!! lol. Bless ya!!!

Cup,
Katie's right, your Leader sounds rubbish. It's weird she told you to do the fast start cos my last Leader told me the total Opposite! lol

She said "Don't bother with the Fast Start, it's a load of old rubbish and you'll have a big enough loss without it!" And she was right I did have a good loss without doing it.
But then saying that, Weight Watchers must of invented the fast Start for a reason. And I bet if WW Head Quarters knew she'd said that to me, they wouldn't be too happy! lol.

Anyway I'm glad things are going better now Hun!!!! I hope you keep at it. I'm personally having a major 'blip' today, so reading how motivated you are at the mo, has really spurred me on for tomorrow!!!
Love Vicky
xxx

Back