I blew it on my first day!

PMSL @ Babs & ATM!!!! Remind me never to sit next to either of you on a long train ride :bolt:

Cookies, I think my leader was just a bit overwhelmed on tuesday. She had to do a double session and was flapping about a bit. So hopefully she will be more helpful this week.

I will be gutted if I haven't lost anything. :cry: :sigh:

After eating all that stuff yesterday I feel like complete crap this morning. I have another headache and I just feel really sluggish which has put me in a bad mood because since thursday I have been waking up and cracking on like a spring chicken. My stomach is just all over the place now. I feel quite sick too so maybe I am coming down with something. Hope not. Gonna try and shake it off. BTW Happy Monday everyone xxx

Awww i hope you feel better hun, maybe you ate too much rubbish to make up the points? Or too much right at the end of the day. Sometimes if i eat too much before bed i feel icky.
I really hope you get a good loss this week :)

Thanks cupcake. I think it was the big cooked dinner I had at my mums. It was massive and gobbled up over half of my points. Then i was picking all day. I have just had my breakfast and I feel a lot better now. I can feel my energy coming back. How do you deal with sunday lunches??? Think I am going to have to cook my own next week. lol.

I love sunday lunch and always have an overflowing plate! Deffinately cooking it yourself is safest as other people use alot of fat too cook things in. I had roast yesterday actually. It just takes a bit of effort to make everything taste as good as possible. I usually have a small amount of chicken as im not fussed but chicken without the skin is lowest and with gravy on its yummy. I have roast potatoes from Morrisons which are 2.5 points for 150g which is a few medium pots. They are pretty good, sometimes i add a little frylite to crisp them a bit more. I always have LOADS of spring greens, roasted carrots and roasted baby onions. Lay off the parsnips unless you cook them yourself as ones cooked in fat are evil for points!!! I also have 2 yorkshire puddings that are 2 for 0.5 points. They are the aunt bessies midweek mini ones but they are a decent size. Morrisons did a 0 point gravy that i loved and have stopped doing it!!!!:cry: Ive emailed them as im so annoyed that now my roasdt dinner will be 1.5 points more for gravy!!!

Also sometimes have other veg like butternut squash or mashed swede to bulk it out. Just have alot of 0 point veg you enjoy and with gravy on its all the same anyway!!

Thanks for all that. I dont know if i like butternut squash and i dont like swede. lol. I would even know what to do with a squash. lol. You got some good tips there. Thanks. Let me know if you get a reply bk from morrisons about the gravy. lol.

Thanks ATM I was really pleased but I think it's gone to my head as i have been eating loads this week so far and I think I will probably gain at my next WI.

I have started a Danielle Lloyd work out dvd that I got for £2 in Morrisons. Worked my ass off for 45 minutes this morning. Sweating like a good'un. lol. I am going to have to do it again tonight after what I had for lunch! lol. I was starving and hadn't got anything in that I wanted and OH hadn't got back from shopping so I had a bacon and egg sandwich :'( But I did really really really enjoy it. Added up to about 10 points but I am going to have a really light dinner tonight and NO snacking.

Back