ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Thanks Hun.

Managed to sleep til 11 then got up and just chilled. Feeling rough again now :-( xx

Well the youngest is in bed and the eldest will be going up at 7. I thought hubby was due home soon but he's on a late finishing so I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself :-(

Well the youngest is in bed and the eldest will be going up at 7. I thought hubby was due home soon but he's on a late finishing so I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself :-(

Awwwww I'm here to keep you company! Only if you share your Onesie ;-) x

Sorry to hear your not feeling yourself. Im in my pjs now yay for the pj club. Thinking of whipping out an options hot choc

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

LOL thanks Hun but the onesie is in the wash!

Noooooooooo! How could you Nessa! X PS-Im in the PJs Club with a Crunchie! Heaven! X

Noooooooooo! How could you Nessa! X PS-Im in the PJs Club with a Crunchie! Heaven! X

I've been in the pj's club all day!!
Thinking of having a white chocolate magnum (for my throat of course!) anyone know the PP?? Xx

Oooohhhh fab not jealous at all :/

Thinking of having a white chocolate magnum (for my throat of course!) anyone know the PP?? Xx

6pp :) x

Is that all?? God bless ww

Ness ice cream is the worst thing u can eat for a sore throat. It irritates it. Short term relief but long term irritant... Warm drinks all the way

Ness hun I feel your pain.. Took everything I had and more to get me into work.. Don't know why I've bothered coz I doubt I'll be very productive.. Hey ho.. Must battle on :(
Feel better soonxx

You need to look after your baby!!! If you aren't we'll go home Hun you need your strength.

I feel worse today than I did yesterday :-(

You need to look after your baby!!! If you aren't we'll go home Hun you need your strength.

I feel worse today than I did yesterday :-(
I know... I just want to lay in bed/on the sofa n flake.. But at least at work I don't have time to feel sorry for myself..
To go home though would take SO MUCH EFFORT..

Are you taking anything?

I know... I just want to lay in bed/on the sofa n flake.. But at least at work I don't have time to feel sorry for myself..
To go home though would take SO MUCH EFFORT..

Are you taking anything?

Yeah dosing myself right up but I'm just so weak today. And not hungry at all :-( xx

Yeah dosing myself right up but I'm just so weak today. And not hungry at all :-( xx
I'm like that.. Not right now but when I've a dose on me last thing I feel like doing is eat.. But its the only way of keeping up yer strength to get better... So EAT :)

Back