ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

Ok so went out to a birthday party with the kids today and had a real funny turn as if my blood sugar was low, was awful and scary, just want to feel well again now :-( xx

Oh No :-( Are u ok? Hope u ate something to sort your BS out. X

Oh No :-( Are u ok? Hope u ate something to sort your BS out. X

Yeah my friend used to be diabetic so she told me what to eat and that worked.
Maybe a case of still recovering from the flu and I've just totally over done it this weekend xx

Oh no hope your ok hun and you get better soon, ((((HUGS))))

Thanks Hun was quite scary. So hubby has put me on bed rest!! So I'm sat here like a slob eating my WW meal in bed LOL
I have to go back to work tomorrow as I've had a whole week off and just can't afford to take anymore days off but I will just ask for light duties and eat little and often xx

Ok so went out to a birthday party with the kids today and had a real funny turn as if my blood sugar was low, was awful and scary, just want to feel well again now :-( xx

I'd say they defo are hun as uv eaten very little while ill. Glad there was someone there to look after ya. Good on Beau to put u to bed. Best thing for ya xxx

I'd say they defo are hun as uv eaten very little while ill. Glad there was someone there to look after ya. Good on Beau to put u to bed. Best thing for ya xxx

Thanks Hun. Just want to be well again now :-( xxx

Out of interest, what did you eat? As I sometimes get Low BS and never quite sure what I should eat to bring it up? Hope u enjoy 'Slobbing in Bed' Just be careful at work tomorrow, don't want to do any more damage. X

Out of interest, what did you eat? As I sometimes get Low BS and never quite sure what I should eat to bring it up? Hope u enjoy 'Slobbing in Bed' Just be careful at work tomorrow, don't want to do any more damage. X

I had 2 freddos to bring it up then a slice of toast to stabilise it xx

I had 2 freddos to bring it up then a slice of toast to stabilise it xx

Ooooo I will remember that for future, a while back I had one and couldn't bring myself out of it, very scary. X

Ooooo I will remember that for future, a while back I had one and couldn't bring myself out of it, very scary. X

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy it was awful. Xx

How.did.she use to.be out of.interest? Ive always been taught.its a long term.condition.which once.u have u cant get rid.of, presuming.it was type.2, was it was pre diabetes that went away with.diet.and.exercise?

Sorry lol.im a student nurse so im intrigued! xx

My New Veggie Diary; http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329400 :)

She went from 21 stone to 13 stone! (Gastric bypass) and her diabetes went too.
I don't know nothing about type 1 2 or whatever but she was taking insulin 2 or 3 times a day xx

My doc told me to eat a mini mars bar or little chewy sweets.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

She went from 21 stone to 13 stone! (Gastric bypass) and her diabetes went too.
I don't know nothing about type 1 2 or whatever but she was taking insulin 2 or 3 times a day xx

Wow! Mustve been quite severe type.two for tablets. She must be over the.moon! Type 1 is irreversible as ur.pancreas.no longer produces insulin xx

My New Veggie Diary; http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329400 :)

My Dad has Type 2 but he doesn't listen about his Diet :-( Men Eh! X

Back