I can squeeze into 18s now!!

ChubLock

Silver Member
Probably not a huge achievement but I have been a 20 for a few months and finally I managed to get my ample bottom and hips into a pair of Sainsbury's size 18s and a size 14 top.

I was mortified when I bought some office type trousers size 18 off the shelf for an interview in March and when I tried them on back at home the ******* didn't fit. I have never been bigger than an 18.

But today I got some "boyfriend" jeans in the sale, an 18 - and yes they are more on the snug side but the button does up and yes I can breathe in them!! So it's a start isn't it?

It has inspired me to ditch the junk and fight the flab :D I enjoyed a nando's tonight and didn't feel like i was on a diet, absolutely ace :D

Probably not a huge achievement but I have been a 20 for a few months and finally I managed to get my ample bottom and hips into a pair of Sainsbury's size 18s and a size 14 top.

I was mortified when I bought some office type trousers size 18 off the shelf for an interview in March and when I tried them on back at home the ******* didn't fit. I have never been bigger than an 18.

But today I got some "boyfriend" jeans in the sale, an 18 - and yes they are more on the snug side but the button does up and yes I can breathe in them!! So it's a start isn't it?

It has inspired me to ditch the junk and fight the flab :D I enjoyed a nando's tonight and didn't feel like i was on a diet, absolutely ace :D

That's brilliant, such an achievement well done!! I love dropping a dress size, keep up the fabulous work! What dress size do you want to end up? x

well done, i had this buzz last week. new look have got some gorgeous stuff, i had a wicked afternoon trying loads of stuff on and bought myself a lush maxidress. thought i'd look like a hippo as there was so much fabric and a size 18 but it was really flattering and loads of people have told me i look much slimmer in it. our weight stats are very similar so will have to keep each other updated. what day do you weigh in? is nando's a lot of syns?x

Normally Tuesday evenings but I work shifts so it can alter some weeks.

Not sure re: syn values at nandos but I had a syn free day up until the meal so I just relaxed and enjoyed myself with a mediteranean salad with feta, olives, salad and medium chicken breast with the fat free chocolate frozen yogurt for afters with a bottomless coke zero to wash it all down with. Yum yum yummy :D

Thanks hun.

I'd be happy with a size 12 :)

Nice healthy size :) what height are you? With me am a proper shorty lol so when I got to 12 I wasn't satisfied, although was happy with 10 and even happier now at 8 xxx

Well done on your size 18 jeans, it is one more achievement on your weight loss journey:happy096:

i am also snug in my 18's now - its great! i was in a size 24....so its fab to be dropping into 18s!!! xxx

well done you!! im counting down the days til my 18 jeans and trackies fit me properly again, im quite jealous actually :p congratulations on your acheivement, and i also agree with you that nandos is fab diet food, so tasty and doesnt make you feel guilty at all! :D

all aboard the weight loss train... next stop size 16! ;)

why do people keep saying size 12 is big-it isn't!!!I would loooooooooooooove to be size 12 .And its brill to go down a asize so pat your self on the back cos you've done brill-time to stop putting your self down or I'll have to kick you up the bum.:whoopass::asskick:

congratulations! with that feat to motivate you, Im sure you'll be posting about your new size 16 jeans before long :D

Wooohooo!! Well done you!! I am still working on my first dress size drop... my trousers are a little looser, but don't think I'm quite ready for the next size down yet.

Back