I cant do this

I've lost two brothers now, 1 peter years ago and the other John 4 years ago, that plus my Father dying 20 years ago is more than any woman should have to bear, my poor Mother.

Oh Jim, how sad. Like you said, more than any mother should have to bear - I don't think I could :cry:

that's life, it's not fair, and never will be.

Oh my Gosh what sad stories... xx

I always tell my kids that when they are moaning and saying it's not fair! Life isn't fair, get used to it! They are old enough now to understand my logic I hasten to add! 22,20 and two at 18! I'm not being cruel honest :D

Thats why we have to grin and bear it and carry on with a smile on our face!

Its always the good guys too. Life isnt fair and is far too short for some so enjoy what you have and live for the moment as you never know whats around the corner.

Exactly hun. Grab life by the balls and make every minute count :D

Jim thats terrible.
i lost my stepmum who i classed as my real mum as she brought me up when i was 13. she died in my arms while my fooking c**t of a father was inthe pub. but i understand now that he just couldnt cope with what was happening. i kind of went of the rails for 3 years till i cooled down.
i also lost my god daughter to cot death when she was 10 months old.
oh. wtf is happenening here. i never talk about my **** that happens in life.
lets get back on to happy things. the sun is shining. its a glorious day. lets go eat our greens :D

I agree hun, enough deep and meaningfuls....this is a diet forum, lets talk about stuff we love.....food glorious food!

Oh and big loves to all of you. Right im off now but will pop in if joe public leave me alone for a while! Enjoy. xx

Congratulations Carla, were you trying for a baby?

Hi, I like your quote about the teacher and soliders.... which diet are you on? I couldn't see on the screen its been playing up this end.

looking for buddies and not many people are forth coming not sure why???

speak soon.

Hi, I like your quote about the teacher and soliders.... which diet are you on? I couldn't see on the screen its been playing up this end.

looking for buddies and not many people are forth coming not sure why???

speak soon.
hi slimslo. most of us here are mainly on the atkins. its a very friendly site. you cant see any pictures yet as you need to post aound 50 times before they come available to you. feel free to ask any questions

Welcome Slimslo, we're all buddies on here hun, isn't that right FAF? xx

Feeling very sad about the terrible losses mentioned on this thread. Thanks for sharing your stories.

Yeah, let's go eat those greens!

I'd rather eat jelly and cream girlygirl :D

Back