• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I cant see it

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
S: 17st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st4lb(36.82%)
Today, my Dad, who works in the same building as me drove straight past me on the way through the car park because he didnt recognise me. The facts are I was wearing size 20-22 and now I have some clothes (dresses and a coat) in a 12, and others in a 14 but still a 16 in some pants. My mum says I look like a petite person now - in size as well as height. Probelm is, I just cant see it! anyone else having this problem? I know logically I have shrunk a lot but I dont think I cn see myself as others see me. What isnt helping now is i am only losing about 1lb a week on SS+. How can I adjust my head?:wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
This diet is such a rapid loss, it takes mind and body a while to catch up to each other!!!
Its perfectly normal and lots of people on here felt the same way (I know I did)
My lightbulb moment was stood outside the Bingo waiting for my sister and I caught sight of my reflection. I thought there was someone else there!!! :eek: :D Turned out it was only me - minus my huge backside and wobbly bits!!!! :D:D:D