I couldn't wait!!!

Jinnie

Ok I guess I should stay off the scales, like most diets tell you, weigh once week at the same time, in the same clobber........

But my curiosity got the better of me this morning, and I jumped on the scales at home and since beginning on Monday I have lost 10lb!

Tho I was nekkid! And when I was weighed at the chemist I obviously had clothes on lol.

Its been hard the first few days, but god is it worth it!!!!! yes yes yes!!!!

Now off to glug water again, drink to shrink eh!

<-------- skips off to grab a drink:D

Congrats on such a loss already, glad it's kept you motivated hun :) x

Its great when you see those numbers go down but remember not all scales are the same so the chemists may say youv lost less...if they do dont get disheartened!!! just remember its still a loss

well done hunni i think it helps to jump on the scales sometimes when you feel like you wanna give up. xx

Well done you!! :):)

This diet really does work, I don't know any other diet that gives you these kind of results it's amazing! :):):):):):)

well done, and by jumping on the scales you will have a renewed motivation to see this diet through

Thanks everyone :)
I kept thinking of the scales when I went into tesco's lol and resisted temptation even of the fruit we bought today.
Definately feel its worth it :)

I'm going to Madonna but I'm going on the 11th :D Great loss so far I want to be 10st for madge! xxx

oops, its the 11th we go too........ next thursday lol, god I am so ditzy!

Thats so wierd I had made the same mistake, I thought we were going the 9th too... how odd!!

Both soft in the head then huh :)

Where are you gonna be in the stadium? Gold circle? Could say hi in person! :)

well done keep drinking to keep shrinking, isnt this diet brill

xx

:):):)Thanks for msg... & u 3lb loss,Well done!!!:D:D:D
Good luck on your 3rd Week....;););)

well done , sometimes we need to weigh to keep motivated ,altho im sorry i did wi today :(

Back