I don't like Mondays

Stayed the same! Don't know whether it's a sort of hang-on from last week or not. I thought I wouldn't mind if I stayed the same but it's getting to be a habit just hovering and not really losing anything. I wouldn't mind if I could look back a month and have lost a bit but I haven't. Mostly because it was Christmas but it's still disheartening - I've even exercised everyday too!

This week I'm gona cut my calories by a hundred to give myself a boost - 1000 for meals, fruit etc plus 200 for extras eek!

Hopefully this time next week I'll be reporting a lost.

How've you done this week Kes?

Tracey

1 measely pound!!!! i know i know its better than nothing or putting on. and i really deserved to be putting on this week.. ive been bad and got back into bad habbits, and its made me realise that i am not going to achieve my goals if i sit there and eat what the kids are eating.. so NO MORE!!!

dont feel disheartend.... i sometimes feel like that, because i sts all over december, and i expected that things would pick up and get moving nicely again, but this is not going to be the case, i think i need to realise that its going to get tough from now on in, and if i need to get anywhere i need to get moving..... ehhhhh

At least it's a pound so better than putting on - well done. I think we're both struggling atm. Me, because I'm on my own and it's too tempting to eat just that bit too much, and you coz the kids have to eat properly. I remember taking the kids plates away and whatever was left on them ended up in my mouth. I was only taking them from the dining room to the kitchen!

I think we're both gona have to grit our teeth and stick to it. I'm sure if we manage properly for a couple of weeks, it should get easier - yea right!

Tracey

lets do it!!
ive just finished doing a core workout on biggest loser wii. and my tummy is right sore now!!
maybe ive turned some into muscle.. lol...(excuse)

me too. I did a work out on the wii and extra challenge too. So thats me done. And stuck to no rubbish. Although i think my portion of dinner was too much but ill work on that...
And tomorrow is the real challenge. Im at work and with the kids... Wish me luck

ahhh not to late.. always happy to take a good luck or anything really..
im proud of myself... i made the kids lunch. saved my snack till then, and made a bowlful (one of those little kids ones for snacking) of cherry tomatoes and ham chopped up...
and i ate that while the kids had pasta for lunch and had a coffee with it as well...
WOOP WOOP.. today has started off great!!!!!
more positive and determined than ever!

well done also!!!
im about to go and have a chocolate slim fast shake.... yummo

I've just done my 40 minutesish on total gym and got jelly legs and shaky arms again - it's got to be doing me good. Are you on the wii tonight?

Not sure what I'm gona have for tea yet, I'll have to have a look at what I fancy.

I'm still weighing myself everyday and I shouldn't be coz it disheartens me if I think I've put on and if I think I've lost, I think yeaa!! I can eat a bit more. I think I might try doing a mini weigh-in on Fridays to see how I'm going. I think I might be able to stay away from the scales a bit easier if I don't have a whole week to wait and I should get a better reading.

Tracey

ahhh the daily weigh in...
yesh i know how that feels...

i have hurt my back... gggggggaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i cant handle this!!!

i have had a continual bad back for a while. and i think my excitement on the wii, has not helped at all....

yes me and the scales like each other this week.. But there is still 2 days to go until monday and the might just turn nasty yet... Need to get in some exercise this weekend..... Eeekkkk hope my back is goin to be ok.

Good LUck!!

3lbs for me yayayayayayay
how about you?

Back