I dont seem to be able to get my head around it....Few questions

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RugbyGirl, 23 March 2010 Social URL.

1. RugbyGirl

RugbyGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Ok, so I was on the cambridge diet this time last year. I did SS for 4 weeks and then moved up the steps. I kept the weight off well, better than I thought. My eating habits changed but then I had a bit of a personal upset as well as a rugby injury which resulted in an operation leaving me static for 6 weeks and without excercise. I was a steady weight at 11.4 when I came off the CD.

I went to a new CC a week and a half ago and weighed in at 11.11 (gutted) so decided to SS it again. I was so determined after feeling grossly huge and wanted to feel comfortable again. I am on day 12 and I am struggling. I have cheated 1 with a piece of chicken and some corguette and now I feel so guilty. I stuck to it religiously last time and I am more focsed now, I just dont know what is wrong with me.

I also dont have a clue about the changes? Eggs / Prawns are allowed? I dont want to Yo yo diet as I am only 24 but I really want to suceed.

Please help, I am feeling, cold, hungry and pretty lonely today x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's not cheating...that's SS+ as far as I know (could be wrong so please feel free to correct me). You put on a little weight after an injury which is perfectly acceptable. Everyone has a little gain after being stuck on their butt for so long. I certainly did!

You're just having a bad day and a little TLC is in order. I recommend hot shower and a movie with tea :) You've done this before so you know you can do it again :D Just get those bold thoughts outta your head and you'll be grand. I know what you mean about yo yo dieting as I'm 22 and this is my first and last diet :D

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    I see eggs and praws are allowed...I hope the information above helps.:confused:

5. RugbyGirl

RugbyGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Thank you, that was amazing!!! x

6. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    Thanks for posting that, Mini - wavey, long time no speak. Just to clarify: that second quoted part in Mini's post #3 is Step 2/810 Calories, rather than SS+.....

RugbyGirl - have a chat with your new Consultant. There's no need ever to "cheat" on Cambridge - you simply make a decision, day by day, when needed, to move up to the next Cambridge plan, and then back down again. Easy, eh? Good luck!

7. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can't give any constructive advice as I'm in the early stages of SS and DAREN'T think of anything else but I agree you need some TLC. Is there anything you can do that isn't food orientated to spoil yourself? xxx

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yay. My mate here talks mucho sense :) Well done for making good choices with the chicken and courgettes. Genius :clap:

9. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So what food can you have on SS+ please? I am confuseld.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.