I feel like a rolly polly :-( Time to do something :-)

Note to myself lay off the baked bean, I may love them but they don't love me☺️

DAY 4

Wow! its my 4th day on plan...once i get starte don diets i always wonder why i didn't start earlier.

Challenge for this weekend will be tomorrow, plan is we take a drive for the day to Milan.
So will be lunching ou,t I need to make wise choice and avoid gelato. Good thing is i haven't been using all my syns so that may come in handy.
The weather forecast says it will be hot so maybe i just stick to fruits for lunch and make sure i have my oats breakfast which i find filling. Pack fruits for car journey to much on to keep me full.

Breakfast

30g Cinamon oats (HEB)
Grated Apple
250mil semi-skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch
2 x scrambled egg
ham slices
3 x tbsp rice

Snack
banana
WW yogurt
Coffee

Dinner
Pork (5syns) as it was already marinated
Roast sweet potato
Salad: lettuce, cucumber,cherry toms, olives (1syns)
Italian dressing (4sysns)

Snacks
Mixed berries
Apple
Mint Tea

TOTAL: 1 x HEA & HEB, 10 SYNS

Exercise: today was rest day on the 30day squat challenge

Last edited:
Tomorrow we leave at 7am to avoid getting stuck in traffic.

I am thinking to wake up early and make my porridge so that i can eat it in the car.

I'll carry plenty of fruits to munch on and maybe at a stop over pick up some yogurts.

Although i feel healthier and motivated i have been rather drained. Its TTOM, whereI would normally be binging on anything and everything and everything. I have resisted an i have found myself drained and withdrawn...c

Last edited:
Your are doing famously :D regardless of the beans ;)

Day 5- day trip to Milan

So I had the best of intentions nonetheless go up late and having to sort me and baby out I dint make porridge

Breakfast
Coffee in flask milk(HEA)

Snacks in car
Banana
Peach

We got stuck in major traffic as everyone seemed to be going the same way as us. Schools have just closed so guess everyone was heading to Italy.

When we arrived we meet with hubbys friend. It was hectic in central and we wanted to grab something quick and head off shopping

Lunch
Burger King
Burger & chips

Somehow I doubt my unused syns will cover this.

Dinner
Nothing

So let's just call it an off day and I am back on it tomorrow. Still two days to weigh in so hope I still manage a loss

Before jumping in bed I did my day 5 squat challenge(70)

Last edited:
I'm sure you can do it sweetie x

Day 6

Breakfast
2x weetabix (HEB)
175ml milk (HEA)

Lunch
Pasta with ham, cucumber mixed in natural yoghurt.
Coffee

Meet with a friends and we went cycling for 3hours. Wow! My thighs and but will be cry for help tomorrow morning.

Snack
Small fruit bowl of mango and papaya

Dinner
Potato salad, mayo(5syns)
Steak

Exercise: day 6 squat challenge (75)

Just realizing now that the natural yogurt I used today was not fat free so I'll call it (10syns)
Total: 1 x HEB & HEA, 10 SYNS

Last edited:
Hello :)
Hope you don't mind me reading your diary! Your food looks lovely and your diary is great! I was going to say that at the start your Syns looked a bit low (in my group we have to have 5-15 and I always eat the lot Hahahaha!) but it's worked out and it all looks fab :) your exercise is great too!
I bet it's wonderful to live in Switzerland, you're very lucky indeed :)

Ruth
X

Hello :)
Hope you don't mind me reading your diary! Your food looks lovely and your diary is great! I was going to say that at the start your Syns looked a bit low (in my group we have to have 5-15 and I always eat the lot Hahahaha!) but it's worked out and it all looks fab :) your exercise is great too!
I bet it's wonderful to live in Switzerland, you're very lucky indeed :)

Ruth
X
Hey Trefoil,

Thanks for stopping by,

I've never been to a group, so thanks for the feedback. I'll work on and not be afraid to have more syns.

The squats today were a killer after the cycling I did today.

Hoping as of next weekend I'll have a cross trainer and can squeeze in extra exercise.

Switzerland is totally different from England and other European countries. Now that I have settled speak the language and have friends etc its wonderful. And the landscape is just amazing, your totally right I am very lucky

Wow..... all that cycling and squats on top.... your are a exercise warrior lol

Oh my god I think I'd have died doing all that cycling and squats! Well done you! I'm sure that totally cancels out the Burger King!
I sure hope all the exercise cancels out the Burger King.

Day 7

My bum is very sore but the rest of my body not as sore as I had imagined.

Today I am home sorting house out so taking it easy till work time.

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (HEB)
175ml milk (HEA) no semi-skimmed in the house

Doing squats early before I talk myself out of it.
Day 7 of squat (80) challenge. They were a killer to do be happy all DONE

Lunch
Banana
2 x kiwi
Coffee

Dinner
Salad: cherry tomatoes, cucumber, avocado (10syns)
Bbq chicken
Diet coke

Total: 1 x HEA & HEB, 10 SYNS

Bum has now recovered...hehehe

Tomorrow is my first weigh-in, looking forward to see a loss. Hoping the exercises have cancelled the Burger King enough to have a good result.

Ideally I would love a 3lbs loss a week for 20lbs by my birthday, nonetheless I will be happy if the numbers are dropping even if its slower.

Last edited:
Poor bottom .... hope it catches up with the rest of you and feels better x

1st WEIGH-IN

- 4.4lbs/-2kgs:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana_dancer:

YAY!

I am super excited with my first weeks result.

I am now 13st 2.9lbs...closer to geting into the 12s

DAY 8

In a great mood after my first weigh in, feeling energised as i venture into my 2nd week

Squat challenge is a rest day

Breakfast
30g Oats (HEB), cinnamon & grated apple
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HEA)
Coffee

Lunch
Kiwi, banana & WW yogurt

Dinner
Bbq chicken breast
Salad: cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, half apple. 100g cottage cheese (o.5syn).
Diet Coke

Snack
Pear
Moroccan mint tea

TOTAL: 1 x HEA & HEB, 0.5 syns

Good start to my 2nd week, I know I barely used syns today, I am struggling to use them to be honest. I don't have a want for anything outside the plan and maybe it's the hot weather. I am happy with fruits and salads.

Anyway let's see how the week goes I may hit a social event where the saved unused syns will come in handy.

Last edited:
DAY 9

The weather is a scorcher, plan is to meet some friends and go by the lake with the kids where they can have a splash around.
My friends said she's bring lunch for us to picnic on. She said she will bring pasta which is not a problem but I know she cooks with a lot of oil so I will just pack some fruit and yogurt. I will have some pasta and throw my unused syns from yesterday to cover the portion I'll have.

Breakfast

35g Cinnamon oats (HEB)
Half grated apple
250ml semi-skimmed milk(HEA)

Lunch
Ended up tucking into a portion of my friends pasta at the picnic. I syning it high as its Eritrea style pasta, made with tomatoes onion, garlic and generous amount of oil.

Pasta (10sys)
Watermelon
Banana
Orange

All the above fruits were not eaten in full, my LO had a good munch on my portion.

Dinner
Marinated salmon (soya sauce, garlic, ginger, peppers)
Salad (cucumber, peppers, cherry tomatoes, Avocado 9.5 )

TOTAL: 1 x HEA & HEB, 19.5SYNS

I am over on the sysns today, hoping the unused from yesterday can be considered for today too.

Exercise day 9 squat(100) challenge- DONE

Last edited:
Back