I feel like a rolly polly :-( Time to do something :-)

Ooooo poor you I know how miserable that can be x

I sure hope so

2nd WEIGH-IN

-0.8 lbs
i had hoped for more., either way the scales are moving the right direction:)

TOTAL = - 2.4 Kgs/ 5.2lbs in 2 weeks of SW extra easy

1st of August in a holiday here. We have decided to take advantage and go away for the weekend.

We leave on Saturdays and come back on Monday. We will be heading to Holland, making a road trip (8hrs) of it. So i don't know how on plan i will be on the weekend.

I will do an early weigh in on Saturday before we leave and my usual on Tuesday morning to see the damage done. We know the area quite well (supermarkets) so hopefully we should be able to stock good breakfasts and not go crazy with other dinning options when we are out and about.

3 rd week here I come

DAY 15

Breakfast

35g Oats (HEB)
Banana
WW Yogurt
250 ss milk (HEA)
Coffee

Lunch
Mince (leftover from Sunday)
Pasta

Dinner
Pork steak (5yns) for marinade
roast potato & sweet potato
Melon
Tea

Exercise: squat challenge (140) -DONE

TOTAL = 1 x HEA & HEB, 5 SYNS

Last edited:
Ooooooo have an awesome time x

I hope that you have the most wonderful time and well done on your loss- it's brill!!

Ruth
X

DAY 16

Weather is not so great, day indoors till work later.

Breakfast

35g Oats (HEB)
250ml SSMilk (HEA)
WW Yogurt
Banana

Exercise: Squat challenge rest day

Lunch
Mince ( from Sunday really going a long way)
Pasta
Watermelon
Coffee

Dinner
I did prep anything for dinner with the assumption we would be having bbq meat with a salad. However it rained so hubby didn't light up the bbq.

He like cooking for hoch is a good things but not for me on SW because his receives are very rich.

Anyway he did some chicken break one with pesto cover in cheese....literally cover in cheese. Cheese is his crib tonight. Another chicken breast was wrapped n bacon and with grated Parmesan. I chose the bacon one as it was just small sprinkles of Parmesan

Chicken wrapped in bacon with grated Parmesan (3syns)
Bulgar wheat(4syns)for butter

Have you every had one of those days where you don't fancy veg. I know that's not very SW but I really wasn't in the mood or bothered.

Snacks
Swiss brand cereal biscuit 19cals(1.5)
1 jelly sweet (1)
Hard boiled sweet (1)

TOTAL= 1 x HEB & HEA,10.5 SYNS

Last edited:
How's the squat challenge going? Does it start to feel easier or still hurt?

It's going surprising well. Normally I would have lost motivation.

Doing them makes me feel so much better. If I haven't had a hectic active day I manage them well. If I've done other exercise its can be difficult to complete.

I find it after rest day it can be sore but I am ploughing through

Day 17

Early start to join some friend in the park for kids play and a picnic. It was a great morning.

Breakfast
35g Oats (HEB)
250ml ssmilk (HEA)
WW yogurt

Lunch
Banana
Melon
Orange
Apple
Spaghetti $ Philly (3)

Snacks

1 x boiled sweet (1)

@ work

One of the ladies brought in some home made buns (5)and she woulnt take no for an answer

Exercise-Squat (150) challenge-DONE

Dinner
Salmon
Salad: lettuce, cucumber, toms,egg, avocado(4)
Boiled potatoes & Mayo(4)

Total: 1 x HEA & HEB, 17 Syns kinda over did it today

Last edited:
Day 18

It's 23:40 am in bed absolutely shattered and only just realized I haven't done my squats for today. I only have 3 hours before I need to be up for our Holland trip.

Today was an early start to go do someone's hair something I do when I am in the mood as it its very time consuming and was in my feet for 4 hrs(Afro hair).

Came home to prep dinner then headed to work. After work home dinner at which I have been sorting the house( I hate coming home to a mess from hols) prepping road trip for hubby and baby. Then to pack for me and baby.

Breakfast
35g Oats (HEB)
200ml ssmilk (HEA)
Banana

Lunch
Spaghetti & Philly (4)

Dinner

2x raw carrots
Bulgar (3syns)
Ribs

Total = 1 x HEA/B, 7syns

I've packed myself some weetabix, fruits and yogurt for the journey.

I know sticking to plan won't be easy just try where I can to make good choices. I know we will be walking around a lot so hope that helps balance things off.

Goodnight

Have a wonderful time away! I also hope you're feeling better!

Ruth
X

Back from our weekend getaway. We had a blast wish it was longer.

Day 19- Saturday

It was a 4 am start we headed to Rotterdam with a stop in France to look at a few shops, another stop in Brussels for one of their famous beers and a early afternoon arrival in Rotterdam where we meet with their Saturday weekend celebration which what vibrant fun and well organised compared to Nottinghill in London.

Food:
WW yogurt, Banana, Rice cakes, Straberry flavoured beer in brussels,
The above was more or less my breakfast and lunch.

For dinner we dinned in a turkish style restaurant

Chicken skewers, saffron rice, potatoes, Duvel beer

At dinner not possible to count my syns but high as i really enjoyed two of the dips that my meal was served with.

Day 20-Sunday

We enjoyed a lay in as things on a Sunday there dont get moving till 12pm.

My cousin lives in Rotterdam we went over to her place where I had a cup off coffee. She then suggested we go out for lunch together. We went to a lovely all you can eat. Clearly at this point i wast worried about my SW plan...hehehe. Even drinks where all you can drink (soft, beers, wines, coffee)

We ate here and didn't eat again for the rest of the day.

I enjoyed sushi, and maily meats only i small portion of rice rest was always meat and veg.

Dessert i wont lie i enjoyed brownies and icecream.

Later in the eveneing we chilled at my cousins house where i consumer 3 glasses of read wine:eek::D

The weekend i believe very very very high in sysns from beer and wines and also food of course. However i had a blast wish it was longer but also glad to be home to get back to focus and remain on track.

Sounds like you had an amazing time! And there's nothing wrong with being a little off plan now and again for special occasions. I've got a hen do on Saturday, there are going to be so many alcohol syns!!!

WEIGH-IN number 3

Of course after my abover weekend i was nervous and was hoping as praying for a STS , no gain.

To my suprise the steps are still moving I lost -1.9lbs:D:)

3 weeks -7.2lbs/3.3kgs:D:D

I now weigh exactly 13st....hopefully next week i will enter the 12s

Day 21

Breakfast

35g Oats (HEB)
200ml ssmilk (HEA)
Banana
Coffee

Snack
Watermelon

Lunch
Spaghetti in soya sauce
Ham
Watermelon

Dinner
Bulgar(3.5)
Marinated(3)Chicken breast
Carrots & Cucumber
Watermelon
Tea

Total: 1 x HEA & HEB, 6.5 SYNS

No excercise done i was feeling worn out after tidying up the house today and work in the evening. Not good :-( the excuses are starting

Yes! Ive eaten alot of watermelon today, I cant away too delicious

Last edited:
I now have 3 weeks till my 30th Bday/ Anniversary getaway to Thailand. I would have loved to have been at 12stone for the trip, its likely/highly that i would hit that. Either way i'll keep giving it my 100% and see where i reach by then.

After my trip I will review my targets, I would love to have one for xmas and final target by early April 2017 as we have a wedding to attend :).

I now have 3 weeks till my 30th Bday/ Anniversary getaway to Thailand. I would have loved to have been at 12stone for the trip, its likely/highly that i would hit that. Either way i'll keep giving it my 100% and see where i reach by then.

After my trip I will review my targets, I would love to have one for xmas and final target by early April 2017 as we have a wedding to attend :).

That sounds like a really good plan and also really exciting! It's good to have some goals in mind!

Ruth
X

Sounds like you had an amazing time! And there's nothing wrong with being a little off plan now and again for special occasions. I've got a hen do on Saturday, there are going to be so many alcohol syns!!!
I also have a hen-do on Saturday, kinda forgot about that. Will try and save syns towards the booze that will be consumed. Although i don't know the 'hen' very well but she is new in Switzerland and i know the girl organising so the more the merrier.

Back