I feel like a rolly polly :-( Time to do something :-)

Tomorrow the plan is to meet a couple of friends and go to the transport museum in the morning.

I've been to it many timse as hubby get free tickets from work and it one of those places when we have guest we take them.

One of my friend's had a birthday and she's never been, so thought I would take her. I also invited along a friend from Uni as she is here studying from India. My Uni friend is really excited and has mentioned she looks forward to going and we must have an ice cream together afterwards.....hmmmmmm...will have to think of a way to over come this. It wont be easy because with this heat wave I have been dying for one .

I know what you mean with heatwaves and ice creams! Maybe still have one, but just be careful what you have? Soleros are only like 5 syns, or Calippos etc are fairly low?

Sounds like a nice day though, have fun :)

DAY 10

The morning was rushed one as we had to be had to be up early to go to the museum.

Breakfast
Are from one plate as my daughter, this way she thinks she's eating what I am...hehehe

1 x weetabix (half HEB)
100ml ssmilk(HEA)

Lunch
Banana
Yogurt (3syns)
Orange

I bought a 0.1% yogurt also sugar free it was 68 calories. I am syning it as not sure if it would indeed be free.

We were tired after the museum and my friend had to dash so no ice-cream...yay! Who knew I would be happy to not have ice cream...hehehe... She wanted the good stuff too.u

Snack
Half Apple
Coffee (HEA)

Dinner
Salad-lettuce,cucumber,peppers,avocado(6syns)
Ribs
Melon

Day 10 squat(105) challenge-DONE

Last edited:
Yay! Tomorrow is Friday

Again on the go, early start as we head to Thai embassy to sort out visas for our summer holiday/my bday get away/anniversary.

So we are going to leave early so hubby can still get into work at a decent time.

On way back will go see a friend, lady who normally looks after my LO when am at uni for free .

Despite living in same town in public transport it's quite a distance(50mins). So I'll come back and have a quick change for work.

Hope I can keep to plan when I am out and about.

Last edited:
Yay! Tomorrow is Friday

Again on the go, early start as we head to Thai embassy to sort out visas for our summer holiday/my bday get away/anniversary.

So we are going to leave early so hubby can still get into work at a decent time.

On way back will go see a friend, lady who normally looks after my LO when am at uni for free .

Despite living in same town in public transport it's quite a distance(50mins). So I'll come back and have a quick change for work.

Hope I can keep to plan when I am out and about.

Hope you have a lovely day today- it sounds jam packed! Enjoy!!

Ruth
X

Day 11

We made our early start, now just heading back. Been in car most of time.

Breakfast

Coffee (HEA) in the car

Got to my friends around 11 at wich point i had a BANANA

Lunch
I think when i am out and about i worry about having the wrong things that i suppress my hunger.

Coffee (HEA)
The kids had pizza , my LO just eat all the cheese , tomato, I had her crust (HEB). I hope its okay to count it had my HEB. It was not even a quarter pizza just a very small slice.

Got home giving myself a half hour turnaround to leave for work.

Melon

Dinner
Home from work and very glad the weekend is here. With the humid warm weather i fancy a fizzy drink. All we have in the fridge is a Fanta

Fanta (7.5syns)
Pasta Salad: penne pasta, 2 x boiled eggs, cucumber, ham slices (3.5syns), 100g cottage cheese (0.5 syn)

Exercise: Squat challenge(110) - Done

TOTAL: 1 x HEA &HEB, 11 syns

The ham slices are not like typical British ones, the calories content is not written but its fully meat with the usual other stuff they use to maintain it.

Anybody know any preservatives in cold meats that cause high syns?

Last edited:
Plans for weekend

Saturday. Weather is looking humans but with likely rains and thunder. Shame as I was looking forward to another afternoon of cycling.....still remaining hopeful. Will see how it goes.

Sunday will be the usual church, home and chilling

Plans for weekend

Saturday. Weather is looking humans but with likely rains and thunder. Shame as I was looking forward to another afternoon of cycling.....still remaining hopeful. Will see how it goes.

Sunday will be the usual church, home and chilling

Sounds like a pretty good and chilled out weekend to me! Hopefully you will manage to get out for a bike ride- enjoy!

Ruth
X

Day 12

Weekend....a nice lazy start. Nowhere to rush too.

Exercise: rest day on squat challenge.

Breakfast
35g cinnamon oats (HEB)
250ml milk (HEA)
Teas
Half Apple

After breakfast I did some cleaning. I felt really tired today and absolutely drained. I had a nap on the couch is really not like me something I've only done when I am pregnant or very very tired.

Lunch
I was super super hungry all over sudden. I lazily made-
Spaghetti & 25g Philadelphia (3syns)
Honeydew melon

Dinner
Hubby has seen my laziness and prepped dinner. His more for exploring new stuff

Salad:cauliflower, leek, eggs, red onion and dill coated in natural yogurt(5yns)
pork steak

....so I didn't eat much of the salad, not my cup of tea. I liked found the dull very over powering like I was eating a tree...its all I could smell and taste.

Desserts: cherries, pear and apple (not whole just chopped up to make a bowl portion

Total= 1 x HEA & HEB, 8 SYNS

Last edited:
HELP!

I think I am bloated...and embarrassed to say I have some very bad gas.

I am drinking lots of after and eating lots of fruits...so don't understand why I am like this.

What can I take??

HELP!

I am drinking lots of after and eating lots of fruits...so don't understand why I am like this.

What can I take??

I was like this in the first 2-4 weeks. It's the fruit/veg that's doing it! I put up with it and just apologised profusely haha! It does go away I promise- it's just a lot of changes taking place!

Ruth
X

I was like this in the first 2-4 weeks. It's the fruit/veg that's doing it! I put up with it and just apologised profusely haha! It does go away I promise- it's just a lot of changes taking place!

Ruth
X
Good to know....I guess it may be the sugars being broken down.

Normally if i had this in the past I know it would be down to eating and drink a load of crap.

Good to know....I guess it may be the sugars being broken down.

Normally if i had this in the past I know it would be down to eating and drink a load of crap.

Yeah my stomach was very bubbly etc and I felt very bloated and odd! It will pass soon I'm very sure of it!

Ruth
X

Day 13

Nice lay in...in my world that 8am

Breakfast
2x weetabix(HEB)
250ml ss milk (HEA)

Of to church we went. The whole time I've been having tummy pain. It's uncomfortable, it's like a constant ache

Lunch
Despite tummy ache I am hungry.

75g wholewheat penne pasta
100g cottage cheese (0.5)
Banana
Coffee

After lunch my tummy seems to have recovered from whatever it was going through.

Exercise: dat 13 squat(130) challenge-DONE

Clearly I am feeling better, hubby had got himself a 3 in 1 (rowing, cycling, pilates) machine. I just did 20mins cycling (155 cal).

Dinner

I am going to make stuffed egg plants/aubergines. They will be stuffed with a spicy beef mince to go with Bulgar wheat and a side salad(i think avocado)

Its a Turkish dish one that i experienced at a friends last month. Hope i can get it to be just as yummy.

Mince-onion,garlic, tinned tomatoes,green peppers.
Eggplant. Fried in olive oil(3)
Bulgar wheat:butter(3.5)
Salad:cherry tom,cucumber, red onion, avocado(7)
Grated cucumber in natural yogurt(3)

Total= 1 x HEA & HEB, 17syns

Absolutely enjoyed my dinner

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
HELP!

What can I take??

My first few weeks were like this - honest to god I can eat as much crap as I like and no adverse effects, a bit of fruit & veg and my stomach gurgles like nobody's business! It has settled down now, though this week might be bad again since I was so off plan last week!

Day 14

Relaxed start to the week.

Breakfast
35g Oats(HEB)
250ml ss milk (HEA)
WW yogurt

Exercises Squat challenge(135)- Done

Lunch leftovers
Bulgar (2.5)
Mince
Coffee

Snack
Orange

Dinner
Salad: lettuce, peppers,cherry toms, olives,carrots,cucumbers.

Beef burger

Total: 1 x HEA & HEB, 2.5 syns

Today I haven't had much of an appetite. Day went well a chilled one mostly at home and later at work.

Tomorrow is my second weigh in. I would love for a 2.5 loss to get me to half a stone total loss.

I still haven't had a good bowel movement this week and I feel like I need too but no success, despite the crazy offensive gas I have.

My knee is acting up so need to be cautious with my squats. Back when I was in school and played netball I had a fall and I torn a ligament. Then for 5yrs doctors said there was nothing wrong despite my knee always giving way.

Finally they listen did a mri and so my ligament was torn a typical injury with footballers too. Then when they operated the found that my knee give way had been eroding my knee cap cartilage. Ever since even a night of dancing or a swim can have my knee swollen the next day.

sorry for long story

Last edited:
1st WEIGH-IN

- 4.4lbs/-2kgs:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::banana_dancer:

YAY!

I am super excited with my first weeks result.

I am now 13st 2.9lbs...closer to geting into the 12s

Cant believe I missed this.... I have indeed been neglecting you my friend....:(

Hope your tummy settles soon x

Awesome well done on the loss and good luck for the next one x

Back