I got through!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
I am sorry to go on about this, but I've had some lovely messages and support from you lot about my Big Brother audition, so I thought I would let you all know that I got through to the next stage!! I had a comment left on my vid from Big Bro asking for contact details, and have been on and off the phone to them - being grilled about all aspects of my life and personality! Bizarre!! Anyway - sorry I've been a bit quiet - been down in London for intensive training (job), and haven't had internet access... am back now, so bad luck...

Anyway - thanks for your support, and BL**DY HELL!! I'm actually through! :8855:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna xx

I am sorry to go on about this, but I've had some lovely messages and support from you lot about my Big Brother audition, so I thought I would let you all know that I got through to the next stage!! I had a comment left on my vid from Big Bro asking for contact details, and have been on and off the phone to them - being grilled about all aspects of my life and personality! Bizarre!! Anyway - sorry I've been a bit quiet - been down in London for intensive training (job), and haven't had internet access... am back now, so bad luck...

Anyway - thanks for your support, and BL**DY HELL!! I'm actually through! :8855:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna xx

Hi Well I'm new here, but wow a real life BB hopeful..... Wow....

Im such a BigBrother fan and it would be amazing to someone so inspirational on there!! defo get my votes :D
lotsoflove
Rachiie -ox-

Woo! Go you, you might actually be on BB!!! :eek:

p.s. that was supposed to be a shocked face not embarrassed face lol!

awh so delighted for ya hunni, well done chic.

u must be so delighted xxx

OMG! You're actually going through with this aren't you! You bloody nutcase!!

Well, good luck in the next stage! I for one think you are stark raving bonkers, but if it makes you happy that is all that matters!!

Well done for getting to the next stage!!

B x

Go for it Anna you are going to be awesome, I never really watch it personally, but if you get through i think the majority of us will make that exception

good luck, im rooting for you :)

OMG Thats fantastic!!! Wahooooooooo

Well done Anna WOOHOO!! I will watch it too - which will be a first as I think I'm the only one in the country who has never seen it!! (apart from about 10 minutes once)!!!

Thanks everyone - it is really mental. I only did the videos as a bit of a giggle, and - while I thought the idea of going into the BB house would be a bit of fun, I never for a second believed I'd get to the next stage.

I think I will have to agree not to talk about it to anyone, so the subject may disappear under the radar...

To be honest, to those of you that think i'm bonkers (looking at you Beks, hehe)... I totally agree, wholeheartedly... it is something I would never in a million years have put myself up for before - it will probably drive me mad - but what is life if not a challenge and something spontaneous and 'out there'. We'll see...

I love the fact that everyone who knows me will be shocked to see me emerge from the car on the first night.... like, what the...? Hahahaha. Brilliant.

Anyway - jumping the gun a tad me thinks!!

A x x

Last edited:
Oh, I'm so excited I could pee my pants!! Yippee!! I have a great feeling about this Anna!

I was going to ask what you were going to do if you got in! You do realise that when you deny getting through or not talking about it we just won't believe you and will be expecting that exit from the car whatever you say?!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you! You'll so get on there - will be the best housemate they've had in years!!

Wow Anna, that's fantastic!

Keeping everything crossed for you as I always watch it (i know, i know!)as I am a real people watcher generally and find it fascinating.

I really, really, really hope you get in .... can you imagine how excited we will all be if you do.

x

Back