I hate men!! GRRR!!

Lmao!

Im fine!!

He text me this morning asking If I had calmed down yet...

I ignored it :) lol

haha go chelly! go chelly!! :)

Jeez- he sounds lovely. ;P
So because he had a few beers in him he suddenly 'remembers' you and gets stroppy when you don't come running! Well done- it'll teach him to treat you better in future!
And I agree with the rest- there are princes out there!

Hi Chelly, hows it going? He sounds, at best, a really thoughtless person...... Sometimes things happen in relationships where the penny just drops and you finally ask yourself, why am I allowing this other person to steal my joy!!! Just be yourself, you have a great uplifting personality, plus you are beautiful (!), and the right kind of people will be naturally drawn to you.

ahhh this reminds me of the dating days where you had to play games.

I like the comment about making him come running back lolll reminds me of how i was, i would never text a girl again if she didnt pick up the phone or answer my first one. It does work the other too and probably much better when its a guy doing it to the girl....What do they say about being mean to keep them keen.

Anyway Chelly the important thing to remember is that its an argument about nothing so let it be :)

Chelly
Hope you're feeling ok about everything now...these triggers can send you over the edge sometimes...my ex was the biggest **** alive, constantly put me down and cheated on me. The flipside is while I was with him I controlled my weight and was a size 8 but with happiness comes contentment and 6yrs on I don't have that problem.
I agree once you experience the bad then you will realise the joy of finding a good man and they do exist.
Has he always been a jerk or is it just recently as he may be having issues with the new you and the weight you have lost because no doubt you are feeling more confident...and have every reason to. Perhaps he's finding it hard to detail. Anyhow he musn't know girls very well...you need the minimum of a couple of days notice so you have time to pop to the shops to find 'something to wear' ;o)

So this is where woman do all their *****ing about us blokes, on the internet!!!
The guy sounds like a complete plank!! You should be treated like a princess. You are a stunningly woman and should be treated much better!! (hope that doesn't sound sleezy, or like a chat up line, cos my lass would string me up by my balls!!!!)

Lmao James thank you!!

He rang me full of apologies yesterday, sayin he was just annoyed because he had really wanted me to be there and was angry at himself for not asking me sooner.
I wasnt having none of it but he said he wants to take me away this weekend to make it up to me... I have a feeling it wont happen but we shall see lol!!!

hha so you have kissed and made up?! sweet :)

wheres he planning on taking you? x

A true boyfriend wouldn't make you feel like crap all the time. And you are not a d***!! you are so lovely! I don't really know you, but from this site, you sound like such a sweety.

Forget him, you've got more important things to get on with.

Lol thank you Yas!

Im exactly the same in person :) lol

Nah not quite... Im still not going easy on him...

I reckon he probably wont take me away... Ive actually bet £50 quid on it with my friend lol!! But we shall see!

Back