I hate my Wii Fit

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
It says I have lost 1lb since Tuesday!

How is this possible! I havent had a THING that would make me not lose weight.

Thing is my Wii Fit seems to run alongside my CDC scales so now im worried i might lose like 2lbs this week, its so disheartening im only on my 2nd week.

Poo.

Even if you do 'only' lose 2lbs this week does it matter? what I've found is a better way to look at it is to see what you lose month to month rather than weeks to week as it all averages out in the end to around 1st per month.
Am I right in thinking you lost 8lbs last week hun? If that's what you lost that's over half what you should be losing in a month in just that week...well done you!;)

It says I have lost 1lb since Tuesday!

How is this possible! I havent had a THING that would make me not lose weight.

Thing is my Wii Fit seems to run alongside my CDC scales so now im worried i might lose like 2lbs this week, its so disheartening im only on my 2nd week.

Poo.

Ah, don't fret until your WI day! I was the same last week, with the scales showing a small loss right up until the day before WI. On WI day I was 6lbs down.

Mine said I had lost 7lbs last week, the day after I had put 5lb on !!!!!!!!
Going by my scales now cos the wii-fit seems to make it up as it goes along for me hahaha

Hello hello

My weigh in is tomorrow! I will let you know........fingers crossed! I weighed myself on Wii Fit on a Tuesday at first though so thats why I said since Tuesday, was gonna weigh this morn but didn't have time.

x

unreal don't panic. My scales say I have only lost one pound since last Thursday but I know that sometimes magic happens!

I'm sure your CDC's scales will report a good loss, let us know x

Back