I HATE SOUP diaries WW Stylee

Back, rusty and cant find my WW stuff so might have to rejoin to get a new pack.

Guessing 29 Propoints, 49 extra ones for the week

Monday 20 May 2013

Breakfast
none

Lunch 6
left over brocolo, cauli, carrots, onion, courgette, pepper, beansprouts 0
135g cooked potatoes 3
2 WW sausages 3
Veg stock cube to season

Dinner 8
50g rice 5
2 ww sausages 3
Loadsa veg
cajun spice

Welcome Back :) Looking forward to reading your journey, I have a diary if you would like to read it? Did you want to send me your Stats and I will work out your PP Allowance? X PS-What will you use your remaining 15pp on today? X

Welcome Back :) Looking forward to reading your journey, I have a diary if you would like to read it? Did you want to send me your Stats and I will work out your PP Allowance? X PS-What will you use your remaining 15pp on today? X

Hello - and thank you for your reply. Well u see, i'm very naughty and get the evening munchies and like to save loads for the evening. WW sarnies, low PP crispies, sweeties etc.

Been starving today and of course strayed off course but hope that the extra 49 weekly pp will help. Isnt it a flat rate of 29 PP to start with?

Off to peak at your diary.
x

Hello - and thank you for your reply. Well u see, i'm very naughty and get the evening munchies and like to save loads for the evening. WW sarnies, low PP crispies, sweeties etc.

Been starving today and of course strayed off course but hope that the extra 49 weekly pp will help. Isnt it a flat rate of 29 PP to start with?

Off to peak at your diary.
x

It was a flat rate of 29pp when Propoints started but they had a reshuffle and its now a minimum of 26pp which I'm on . Didn't want you thinking you were on the right PP and you weren't. Let me know if you wanted it calculated.x

It was a flat rate of 29pp when Propoints started but they had a reshuffle and its now a minimum of 26pp which I'm on . Didn't want you thinking you were on the right PP and you weren't. Let me know if you wanted it calculated.x

noooooo! really got to get myself to a class - friday looks like a good day. That would be great if u can work it out for me, thank u.

16.10 (234 pounds)
age 37
sedentary

anything else?

x

noooooo! really got to get myself to a class - friday looks like a good day. That would be great if u can work it out for me, thank u.

16.10 (234 pounds)
age 37
sedentary

anything else?

x

Just your height sweetie. X

Drum Roll Please......Your Daily PP allowance is a whopping 35!!! X

How are you gong to spend your extra 6pp? X

Trust me, i will find a way :)

Is it still for eg: 1 WW yogurt = 1PP. 2 x ww yogurt =3PP etc?

x

Depends on the Calories tbh, as a rough rule divide it by 40 for the PP, but if you're eating a multiple make sure you times the calories first and then divide by 40. X

Depends on the Calories tbh, as a rough rule divide it by 40 for the PP, but if you're eating a multiple make sure you times the calories first and then divide by 40. X

Oh Pants. I have a purple propoints calculator somewhere - is this still valid? X

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Breakfast
none

Lunch 11
Sausage roll 4
2 ww bread 3
Basics ham 1
Salad cream 1

afternoon @ rugby
sausage roll 4
apple

Dinner 9
Basics fish pie & veg 7
1 ww sausage 1
Pud
mini milk 1

Total so far 24

Feel a bit strange today - not so hungry and feel i have eaten lots. If i had a sausage roll on "another" diet day i would have thought i'd blown it so i would keep eating crap, but 4 pp for a lower fat sausage roll that feels a bit naughty is rather good and satisfying i think.
EDIT. 7.30 and could eat a couple of horses!

snacks 9
ww bread ham sandwich 4
4 Crackerbread 2
2 laugh cow XL 1
apple
ww yogurt 1
options hot choc 1

Total 35 - ta da!

Last edited:

I think as long as its PP, then it should be fine x What are the Basics Cheese Puffs like? X

They are fine and low in cals too, 78 cals so i reckon 2PP.
x

That sounds about right, only reason I asked is cos the 'real' wotsits are 3pp so I tend to go for quavers, squares or French fries instead as those are only 2pp a pack but I miss the puffs sometimes! X

That sounds about right, only reason I asked is cos the 'real' wotsits are 3pp so I tend to go for quavers, squares or French fries instead as those are only 2pp a pack but I miss the puffs sometimes! X

The puffs are better than the onion rings they are blergh! Found that most Basics, value items are low fat and sugar etc and lower price too. x

The puffs are better than the onion rings they are blergh! Found that most Basics, value items are low fat and sugar etc and lower price too. x

A girl after my own heart, I love a bargain! X

Back